MINES 2

Sunday, 9 December 2018.

Started late at 2.03pm as I wanted to go north.
Set MD to JB Sentral.

2.14pm, LAT an Indian couple, probably siblings at Vista Seri Alam. He texted me to pickup at townhouse house no XX as the Vista also got apartments. I sent them to Jalan Bayan 24 Taman Megah Ria.

2.37pm, YUJ an amoi at the new Green Haven condom. She’s going to The Zone mall.

Then I set MD to Balai Polis Kulai.
No ping. Yo wes. I drove straight to Plus highway.

=======

Near Kajang exit, I set MD to HOME2.

9.19pm, THERESA ping me from Mines 2 which I took the wrong exit. Aiyah. To turn back would rake me another 6km! So I cancelled.

I drove straight to TBS.

9.53pm, NOR a Malay lady with her little boy at KLIA Transit goinng to Lorong Ikan Emas 22, Kampung Ampang Campuran.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...