DRIVING LIKE A COW ON HM SULTAN SELANGOR BIRTHDAY



Tuesday, 11 December 2018.

Today is a Selangor public holiday for the king.

Started at 7.03am.
Turned on MyCar apps. Actually I downloaded it and reinstalled the myCar apps after so many months. Ironically today, I didnt received any Justgrab/Grabcar ping. Not even one job.

THE FIRST JOB IS MYCAR
8.15am, NAS an Indian young man at Ilmu Apartment Uniten sending to Serdang KTM parking.

THE SECOND JOB IS ALSO MYCAR
8.55am, BRW a Chinese boy at The Mines sending to Oxburgh Academy, Jalan Damai Raya 2, Alam Damai Cheras.

Dear diary, today I reckoned there isn't any Justgrab ping. Only Grab 6-seater.
I drove on the Cheras Kajang highway, then turned into MRR2.
I tried to find toilets at Petronas gas stations. 2 of the stations got issue on their toilets. Yo wes.
So I stopped at Masjid Ampang Hiliran.

==============

THE FIRST 6-SEATER JOB
10.23am, AMR 2 Malay ladies with 3 little kids at Jalan Mamanda 12, Taman Dato Ahmad Razali going to Suria KLCC. I turned the Kungfu Panda dvd for the little kids who speaks English only.

At 10.53am, AZ at Vipod Residence wanted to go to Embassy of Yemen. But when I arrived and waited for 7 minutes, then suddenly he cancelled. Panda lela lah. But I got rm4 compensation from Grab. Then later, he ping again from ELIT language center, but I ignored him.

11.27am, MOA ping me to pickup a bunch of Arabs sexy girls at nearby Traders Hotel KLCC. The girl who sat next to me tried to connect her iphone thru the bluetooh on the car, but we're not able to do it. Then later I successfully connected her iphone thru the direct cable. She turned up the volume herself to max but I turned it down a little bit. I sent them to Thean Hou Temple Persiaran Endah, Taman Desa. Later the other girl paying me the fare, and she asked for the receipt which I told her that Grab will send the receipt to MOA, the guy who booked for them. She looked frustrated.

11.57am, ARR a Malay guy with his officemates at Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat Tower 2 going for lunch at Anak Baba Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad, Brickfields.

12.11pm, MPH a Chinese family at KL Sentral main entrance going to Bintang Warisan Hotel Bukit Bintang.

Offline. Run errands to Waterfront Ampang.
Masjid Taman Kosas. Pee, pray and noon nap to recharge.

2.39pm, BET an Arab man with her little daughter on 6-seater at Affin Bank Bandar Baru Ampang. When he opened the front door, he straight asking whether I got small change or not. The man's body odor smelled bad, really bad. I sent them to LRT Ampang.

At 3.35pm, VIVIAN at Medi Klinik Lee & Goh Persiaran Ara Kiri ping me but later she cancelled it.

3.41pm, CLA a meksalleh at The Flow Studio - Yoga & Plates Jalan Riong Bangsar going to Tivoli Villas. But she wanted to stop at Bangsar Shopping Complex RHB atm to withdraw some money. As expectedly I couldnt wait for her at the lobby as the guard shooed me away, so I needed to drive around the building under the heavy rains.

4.16pm, LIS a group of Malay students at Wisma R&D University Malaya Jalan Pantai Baharu going to Pantai Hillpark Phase 2 Bangsar South. When almost arrived at the Condom, they happily posing and singing infront of my dashcam.

==============

THE MYCAR JOB CAME AGAIN

4.45pm, FAM a blue uniform Malay nurse at Pantai Hospital KL ging to Vista lavender Apartment Taman Kinrara Puchong. When I arrived at the Block A lobby, she texted me, "encik datang ke"? "Saya dekat blok C," she said. When I pick her up, she thought that I cancelled the trip. I showed her my driver apps that it's still on trip. "Susah nak dapat kereta," she complained. Then I asked her why not try Grabcar? She said, "Grab mahal, sampai dekat tiga poh hinggit!" OTL So dear diary, I felt like a cow (read, slave) driving mycar today. I feel so bad and so sad.

Break at masjid Taman Tenaga. Pee and pray.
Then I drove to nearby Petronas on Jalan Sg Besi - Puchong highway. Take a few minutes break. Then suddenly I got ...

THE AIRPORT TRIPS I NEEDED MOST

5.58pm, IAN a Malay woman at nearby Jalan 7 Taman Tenaga Puchong going to KLIA on 6 seater fare! Yay. She's with her Arab husband and a baby girl. Actually the house is on Tanah Lot but her house with no concrete tembok fence unlike the surrounded elegant neighbor homes. I saw her aged dad on the wheelchair in the house and the aged mom busy talking to her while the Arab hubby also busy uploading all the bagages and boxes to the cab and big stroller. This Arab man can speak little Malay and while on the cab, they were just talking in English and few Malay words.

While I planned not to wait at Landside or Charterfield waiting areas, I switched on the Mycar apps for any opportunity.

Then after dropping IAN at the KLIA, I just drove straight on the highway planning to stop at McD drive thru before heading to Putrajaya or Puchong when suddenly...

7.01pm, ARZ a Malay family at nearby KLIA2 arrival going to Pegasus Hotel Shah Alam. This mycar trip on MPV fare of rm95. Okay lah. Later her father who sat next to me liked to talk and talk. They were just arrived from Osaka for a family vacation for 5 days. They are from Alor Setar and plan to send the daughter for her practical job tomorrow at Panasonic Shah Alam.

Dear diary, after dropping ARZ family, I couldnt get any Mycar job as the credit balance is on minus side. But I didnt know how to topup yet.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...