NO KHOB KHUN KRAP

Friday, 7 December 2018.
Morning no fish.

Solat jumat at Masjid Tentera Subang...

I set MD to TBS.

JOB NO 1
EAI a lady with a girl at nearby Jalan Arca U8/78 going to Healing Rooms Veterinary Clinic, Wisma Dicor. They look like meksallehs but greeted me in Malay. The girl was bringing a cat inside a carrier.

JOB NO 2, but...
KAP ping me from Jalan PKS 9/18 Bandar Sunway going to TBS. Yay, but when I arrived at the house, there is nobody there. Soon she sent me her photo but I thought she’s at hotel lobby which I dont know which one. So I cancelled after 7 minutes. Grab gave me a credit rm3.

Note. When I checked her photo again today (the next day), I reckoned that she’s at Sunway Pyramid mall lobby. Aiyah. I should pick up the Thai girl. Blame it on Grab gps.

Then I drove straight to TBS on NPE when I got another ping. But when I saw only rm10 fare, I just ignore it.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...