CONTRA LANE TO DRIVE FURTHER

Wednesday, 12 December 2018.

Started at 7.34am, with odometer reading at 140,962km.

Set MD to office at Bukit Jelutong.

7.38am, JUL an amoi at Jalan Puteri 7/5, Bandar Puteri Puchong going to The One Academy Bandar Sunway. My mistake by taking the contra lane on LDP after the IOI Puchong mall and couldnt exit at the Sunway Pyramid. Aiyah! So I drove further up and back. The amoi looked anxious and in a hurry too.

8.17am, MOF at nearby Sunway Pyramid Hotel going to Empire Hotel Subang Jaya.

=================

After work, no fish.

Actually I got one ping from HAFIZAH at 6.30pm. I just followed the google maps gps to Shell Paradigm Mall. The traffic was bad on Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang and I messaged her that I would arrive in 14 minutes. She didnt reply. When I arrived at the Shell gas station opposite the Giant hypermarket, she called me and after shouting and talking, she realised that it wasnt the Shell she's waiting at. So I cancelled.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...