LESSON LEARNED: NO CONTRA FLOW

Thursday, 20 Dec 2018.

7.59am, JUL the same ahmoi I picked up last week [+ 12/12, Contra Lane To Drive further] at Jalan Puteri 7/5 Bandar Puteri going to CIMB Bandar Sunway. Getting detour last time [+ link] this morning I didnt exit the contra flow. But she told me to turn left after the toll plaza. Aiyah. She should informed me before reaching the toll plaza. But I am on the safe side though.;p

===================

After work...

6.10pm, VAN at A&H Meyer Section U8 sending to Flat Desa Mentari.

9.46pm, MUA at Ilmu Student Apartment Jalan Ikram Uniten sending to TBS. Yay!

So I can pickup my son at the TBS at 11.53pm.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...