GREEDY DRIVER ALWAYS LOSE

Tuesday, 18 December 2018.

Started at 6.31am with odo reading at 142,022km.

Got ping from SIR at 6.47am. The pickup location is at Jalan 6c/11 and when I accepted it and drove to him, 2 minutes later he cancelled. Pandalelalah. Yo wes. Then ironically he ping again three times, I just ignored it because he's going to Kajang. I reckoned that no Mycar driver is around the area this morning. Or maybe mycar fare is so cheaput?

6.51am, MIS a Malay lady nurse at her house at Jalan 8/5 Seksyen 8 going to Hospital Serdang. The google maps directed me to the closed gates. Soon she messaged me to use the surau al amin entrance.

While on the SKVE highway...

7.29am, DAA a malay lady at Park Villa Townhouse Jalan BP 11 Puchong going to Puchong Perdana LRT station.

8.04am, JOF 2 Indon guys at MTREE hotel jalan Kenari 12 Puchong while I just happened drive to Bandar Sunway and needed to uturn back. The guys who I mistook for pinoys going to JJ-Lurgi Engineering Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A. The traffic jam was bad and I made the same mistake by using the most right hand lane on LDP near Bandar Sunway which causing me to delay further.

===================

After work, no fish.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...