WISH I COULD FLY

Wednesday, 5 December 2018.

Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me. ;0

This morning (Wed, 5/12) I bypassed the infamous riot temple with many FRU personnels and vehicles and polices are guarding around the area. Yep, the temple is very near to the pickup location I used to drive last night where the lady and her son were freaking out!

But no rider I picked up this morning eventhough I already set up MyDestination to work. Yo wes!

Today's afternoon, there's a lunch at the office. Kambing bakar, nasi beriani and a lot of durians!

After office hour, and I setup MD to HOME at 6.34pm. It's raining cats & dogs.
My AR is 70%, PR 4.91 and CR 0%.

6.47pm, SHA at nearby Space U8 lobby with her bf, an Indian girl alone hopped into my cab. She's going to Asia Jaya LRT (KJ21) PJ. When she's inside the cab, she asked me the duration to the lrt station. I told her, according to Waze and Google maps, both showing 29minutes. She told me to drive faster. Aiyah, I told her that I couldnt fly lah, but politely I said I would try my best since it's heavily raining too. I drove through the infamous Federal highway.

7.40pm, AMT a Malay chubby lady, at nearby TNB Jalan Timur PJ which was on my back and I needed to drive one big round to get her. She's going to Bayu Tasik 2 Condom. She liked to talk with her soft voice. So sad I dont like the way she spoke. I dont feel like it. She asked me few questions intermitently, ie part time or full time etc. She told me that yesterday also she took a Grab that took her 2 hours to get home. Today according to Waze, and normally it would take about 27 minutes instead.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...