JUSTGRAB AROUND

Sunday, 16 December 2018.

Switched on 6-seater only at 6.20pm.

At 6.25pm, GHC ping me from Sunrise Park Apartment Kampung Baru Ampang. When arrived and waited for 7 minutes, no rider show, so I cancelled.

I turned on the Justgrab option, then many many cheapo pings...

At 6.46pm, from Lrt Station Ampang for rm8. I ignored.
At 6.46pm, from Best Rate Axis Atrium Jalan Cempaka for rm6 + rm1.70 (bonus). I ignored.
6.46pm, from Jalan Rasmi 4 going to KLIA2 for cheaput rm65. I ignored it too.

Break at Masjid Bandar Baru Ampang. Pee and pray. But the Grab apps still turned available.

Missed 2 pings fro 6-seater while I was praying and after that during ablution.
Another ignored JustGrab pings at 7.50pm, from Ibrahim's Fatty Crab 1 Avenue (rm7) and NAYC Basketball court Kampung Baru Ampang (rm6).

7.51pm, YUH an Indian lady with 2 daughters (I guess?) at Hospital Ampang going to MRT Maluri SBK22 Jalan Cheras. I had to switched off my USB recitation due to the lady talking non-stop.

While still on the trip...

8.06pm, LIL at Taman Miharja Flat Phase 1 going to TBS Main Lobby Gate C. The amoi sent me a message, "wait guard house there." Okay noted, I replied. But not knowing much about the PPR flat, and the rains is coming down not heavily, I turned to the flat block and suddenly she knocked on my window. She brought a big luggage. I was quite shocked and she told me that I should wait outside only. Aiyah. So I drove one big around the flat. Actually my dear diary, the guard house was abandoned and empty and I didnt notice it. Later she told me that she's going to JB.

While approaching the TBS and entering the ramp going up to the lobby...

8.30pm, ACA a Malay young guy at the same TBS main lobby gate C going to Sri Kayangan Apartment Ukay Perdana 2, Ampang. Yay! I'm going home early today. Not early actually. This guy is quiet shy and not much talking so I need to break the ice. He said he just arrived from JB (Larking) and departed at 1.30pm. That's mean, the bus took him 7 hours travelling to KL due to traffic jam and stopped at Terminal One Seremban. Then we talked and talked as I was the one who mainly asking him because he's quiet engrossed with his phone. He's studying at UiTM near to Tasik Biru Masai. His dad was a soldier and now retired and his mom is still working at Texas Instrumentation factory. He got 2 siblings as he's the eldest.

Break at Masjid Ukay Perdana. Pee and pray.

9.58pm, AHS at LRT Ampang going home at Bukit Belacan.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...