MYCAR VS DACSEE

Wednesday, 26 December 2018.

Morning no fish.

About 10.45am this morning in the office, I started to turn on MyCar and Dacsee apps. Just for a test.

11.14am, AERINA SYAFIA ping me far far away from 4.52km (7min) which I ignored her. Then I switched the MyCar apps off.

I let the Dacsee apps still on ... no ping even after I woke up from noon nap at 1.33pm, even at 3pm.

============

After work ... started at 5.54pm, no ping until Bangsar.

8.05pm, AID a Malay guy at Mercu 3 (Menara DBKL) Jalan Bangsar. I sent the broken leg man to Gate 1 @ Sri Penara Apartment, Bandar Sri Permaisuri Cheras.

Then, I drove straight to TBS.
8.36pm, SHA at TBS Pintu B. Actually his ping is at ERL Bandar Tasik Selatan, KLIA Transit. Luckily he messaged me first. I sent the pinoy guy who can speak Malay fluently to Residensi PandanMas Lorong Delapan, Kampung Pandan. Actually he's residing in Sabah bah.

8.59pm, MM an Arab guy at Ampang Putra Residency going to nearby Dataran Palma. He texted me to tell that he got some luggange. I asked him, how many person? He said only two, but if the luggages already occupied the space inside the cab, maybe only he himself will be going. But I see there are only 2 big baggages and few luggages. So his fat little brother can fit in. At the dropoff, after paying the fare, I said shukran, and he replied "afwan." I said afwan again, and he was surprised, "you can speak Arabic ha?"

I waited for a while at Ampang Point parking lot for half an hour. Then go home.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...