DESK JOB DAY 2

Tuesday, 4 December 2018.

Only one Grab story today.

6.56pm, while driving on the ELITE highway, LEC a local Chinese couple with a son ping me from Agenda Suria Convention Center. Actually they're waiting at the Mufors (Malaysia United for Road Safety) stopover. They're going to Aseana Puteri Condom, Puchong. When they're inside the cab, I could smell the "minyak kapak" from the boy. The road on the Puchong highway was quite heavy. Even the lady was panic and paranoid and told me try to use other route due the temple riot police blockage. She kept mentioned about One City and Main Place malls. I told her that the riot issue was last week and it's at Taipan PJ which is far far away from our route. Aiyah! Later at the condom lobby, they're trying to pay me the exact rm21.10 (include the toll fare), but I told them to keep the 10 sen. I told them to give me a 5 star and they laughed only.

Today, I only got 3 trips. Two jobs in the morning, and the other one after the office hour.

Dear diary. Just a note. In the new office which I just started working since yesterday, I found out that there is a lady who pump her breast milk. I didnt see the breast, but I heard a quite loud vibrated sound of the pump motor from her desk. It may not strange for others, but it's the first time I heard it.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...