MD FOR FUEL

Monday, 10 December 2018.

6.59am, YAR an Indian young man at KFC Aeon Big Ampang going to KL sentral. He’s a bit upset because the previous driver cancelled on him after 30 minutes. Actually his destination is Hilton hotel. I told him I was sorry for the previous driver. He/she (the driver) must had a good reason, I said.

7.31am, ROS an amoi at Nu Sentral going to Picadillay restaurant at Seksyen 14 PJ. Minus promo, she got a free ride (tm15). Good lah.

I shoot to office at Bukit Jelutong via Federal highway. No fish.

=========

After work, I set to HOME.

6.07pm, TAI at Soace U8 mall. A young chinese male student going to Nadayu28 Residence, Bandar Sunway.

6.58pm, JAN an amoi at Sunway University sending to KK supermart Puchong Permai.

Drove straight via SKVE. No fish.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...