HIGHLY EXPENSIVE CAR WASH

Saturday, 8 December 2018.

After breakfast this morning at warung Zarahman Masai...

At 7.49am, ping from flat Sri Ilham. I ignored it because I still got my kids going home after breakfast inside the cab.

7.59am, PRS at Jalan Tasek 53 going to Larkin Sentral. He sent message, “hi abang, saya rushing ke larkin bus pukul 8.30am. Tolong cepat sikit. Thanks.” So, later when he's inside the cab, he told me that he couldn’t get any Grab since 7.30am.” Hopefully we can reach the bus terminal in time as the Waze showed me the eta was 29 minutes. He tried to call the bus company which he couldnt find any phone number in the ticket. He bought the ticket from the kiosk yesterday and I am sure that they wont be any "ulat" haggling around. He said he’s going to meet his ex uni friends in KL after 10 years.

8.34am, FAM an Indon at nearby Larkin Perdana going to far far away Forest City Gelang Patah 碧桂园森林城市. He brought many personal things ie mattress, big speaker, fishing rod, gas cylinder etc. This is my second time sending riders to the Forest City. Last time, I was forced to detour due to a blockage. But this time I just follow the highway roadsign written "Forest City" but eventually I need to drive to the second gate which connected to the old road of Kampung Pendas.

The fuel was alarming and I couldn’t find any petrol station near that construction site.

9.24am, SMD at assalam minimart Kg Tg Kupang. At first they said only 4 person going to Gelang Patah terminal. But soon the extra guy came in, so I asked extra rm10. They said okay. Actually the extra guy wanted to go to Larkin Sentral, but they couldnt wait because when I started my Grab rider apps working very very slow.

Fillup ron 95 at nearby Shell gas station.
Carwash at Indian shoplot. But later after tea break at the nearby foodcourt, when I checked they still not washing the rubber carpet. The leader talked back at me and asked me why I didnt tell them earlier then they started to clean them up. But surprisingly he charged me extremely high rm20. Aiyah, normally only rm12 or the most rm16. But I dont argue and just paid him. Not wanting me to wait for the wet carpet to dry, he (the Indian leader) asked me to take away those carpets and dry them at home.

Set MD to Tesco Seri Alam.

11.23am, IRA and her bf at Jalan Gelang Emas 6 going to JB Sentral.

11.59am, ISK a Singapore young Malay family with 3 kids from Yishun at the same JB Sentral going to Permas Jaya. He said that they took about four hours (started at 7.30am) to cross the causeway due to very bad traffic jam. He's going to take the rental car and drive to KL for school holiday. He's worry about the anti-ICERD demo in the city center. He said he used to drive Uber & Grab in Singapore car. But his car has been scraped due to old age, ie 10 years.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...