TWO LIFELINES



Monday, 17 December 2018.

Set MD to office in Bukit Jelutong.

7.39am, KES an Indian girl at Jalan Mawar 1 Taman Puchong Perdana going to Giant Shah Alam (Stadium). The fare (rm30) was quite high for 17km (25min) distance trip due to morning rush hour. Heyh, I am not complaining.


===========

After work.
The fuel warning alarm is buzzing off now.

6.06pm, AMP an India guy at Kuehne & Nagel Seksyen U8 Bukit Jelutong going to Fraser Residence Jalan Cendana. I asked him whether I could stop by gas station to fillup my gas. He said no problem and at the same time he also wanted to use the ATM machine. So I stopped at the Petronas gas station on NKVE.

7.03pm, SUZ a Malay pregnant ahkak at Suria KLCC Ampang entrance sending home at PPR Hiliran Ampang Block B Jalan Ampang Putra.

===========

8.42pm, MIS a Malay girl at Villa Pandan Condom going to Majestic Maxim Residences @Cheras Taman Len Seng Batu 9 Cheras. But she stopped at CIMB Bank Pandan Indah to withdraw some money. I told her that I could wait only 5 minutes. She looked at me and then laughed.

Dear diary, I wish I could have 3 lifelines, ie Grab MyDestination.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...