NO FISH IN THE MORNING

Thursday, 6 Dec 2018.

Morning no fish.

After work, 6.36pm the first ping, while I was on the Damansara Link, from ROY at Atria Shopping Gallery going to far far away Sunway Velocity Pudu. The chinese young man with red shirt sitting next to me. Not much talking, even he slept with loud snore for a while. The traffic was bad due to rains and rush hour. But later we talked too. He said he doesn’t like to drive thru traffic jam as he’s busy with his smartphone.

7.54pm, KEN at nearby NSK Trade City Jalan Peel. It was heavy rains and he bought and brought so many groceries in plastic bags inside a trolley. There were 2 cars and a van were already parked on the lobby. So he loaded the groceries under the rains. A bangla staff was helping him. I was holding an umbrella. KEN like to talk too even his Malay is like other ordinary Chinese Malaysians. He's single and bachelor, working in a drink section in the foodcourt. We talk about money and amoi and Grab fare. "Amoi always wants money. No money no honey," he said referring to relationship as he doesn’t have girlfriends. "I used to hear my mom always shouting at my dad about money when I was little boy," he continued. Normally he paid Grab only rm16 instead of rm20. I told him that it's due to rush hour and heavy rains. Not many drivers now, I told him. At the dropoff at Public Bank Pandan Indah while it's still raining, he uploaded all the groceries. Before that, while he's trying to get the rm20 for the fare, I saw he got bundles of rm50 notes on his jeans pocket. maybe ten thousand on his lousy pants. Aiyah.

9.37pm, ZZZ a Malay family, with 3 kids at LRT BTS while I was on MRR2. He told me that they're just arrived from Kuala Terengganu by bus and trying to catch the commuter. But nowadays the commuter needed a Touch n Go card to be used to pay for a ticket. He left his card in his car. So he book the Grab. I turned on the movie for the kids. Then suddenly the little girl puked on my cab. Kannina. But I didnt freak out. I stopped at the rest area and we cleaned up the carpets.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...