BUSY 6-SEATER BETWEEN RUN ERRANDS

Saturday, 15 December 2018.

Run errands to Sunway Mentari.

8.57am, MUA an Indon lady with 6 kids at Jalan SS 9a/8 Sungai Way PJ sending to MBPJ Stadium. When they already hopped in, I voluntarily turned on the dvd (Zootopia). While still on the way to the stadium, one of the kids, who were sitting at the backseat was vomiting but the lady got time to give him a plastic bag. Phew, otherwise I need to send to the carwash again for that reason. So I turned off the dvd before reaching the dropoff point.

9.30am, SHM 5 Banglas at Shine Shine carwash Jalan SS 6/12 PJ going to The Starling Jalan SS 21/37 Uptown PJ Damansara Utama. I was entering too early to the officelots.

10.04am, AQH a Brunei family at Village Park Restaurant, Good Nasi Lemak PJ. I can smell the nasi lemak aroma but I never asked. The dad who sat next to me talked a bit about bolasepak Suzuki Cup Final tonight in Vietnam. "Pergi Vietnam kah malam nih?" he humorly asked. But later most of the journey to Plaza Low Yat, we just kept quiet.

I set MD back to Sunway Pyramid.

10.30am, AYL a Chinese family at nearby Jalan Alor Bukit Bintang going to Midvalley. "Northcourt," the dad who sat next to me said. While on the destination, I turned off the usb because they were talking outloud among themselves. I reckon that they're visiting the mall for the first time.

Dear diary, although today I only got 4 jobs, but it's fully occupied my time of 3 hours between the run errands.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...