AHLONG BUKIT JELUTONG

Monday, 3 December 2018.

Today is my first day working in the office after a couple of months ago.
Although I already got a deskjob, I decided to drive Grab because my salary is very very low. OTL ... At least the grab fare could compensate with cik Jnulekasnova's fuel high consumption.

My personal rating is going down at 4.92. Yesterday's rating was at the highest (4.95).

I set MyDestination to the office in Bukit Jelutong.

6.47am, VIL an ahso with her son at Jalan Wawasan 1/4 Bandar Baru Ampang going to NSK Kuchai. She complained that it's hard to get a Grab driver since 6 o'clock this morning.

The MD was still on while driving straight to the office. I followed NPE highway and later enter the Federal Highway. Instead exit at Subang Jaya, I drove straight to Sungai Buloh exit. Then at the juction with many traffic polices, the second ping ...

7.32am, KES a China young man waiting at Jalan Pengetua U1/32 Hicom Glenmarie Industrial park going to adjacent my new office.

Breakfast at nearby kedai mamak before going to the office.

Dear diary, setting the MD to the office this morning with the fare of rm35 proofing that the Grab apps is really doing good for the driver. So I would do the same when returning from the office in the evening.

Today, I completed 4 trips, two in the morning, and the other in the evening. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...