END OF 2018

Monday, 31 December 2018.

Today is last day of the year 2018.

6.39am, INT a Malay girl at Pangsapuri Kristal Ampang, going to Bus Station Pekeliling. At the bus station, after dropping her, it's hard to get out for the terminal since all ways are blocked by the buses. But soon, one of the buses gave way to me.

7.11am, NOR a Malay ahkak at Titiwangsa Sentral Condom going to Dataran Maybank Jalan Maarof Taman Bangsar. At the midway, we then talked and talked. She's been here (KL) for 7 years, bought a house and will retired next year at the age of 60. She used to work in JB and her husband was a retired government staff. She got 2 grownup daughters and that's the reason she bought the condom house.

=========

After work...

6.11pm, a China young man at LRT SS15 (KJ29) Subang Jaya going to MRT Bukit Bintang.

An ahmoi SIEE MEI TEH ping me from Sincere Pavilion Jalan Raja Chulan entrance. When arrived, waited for 7 minutes, no show. So I cancelled. I got rm4.

7.16pm, ALL a China couple at Menara Bintang Goldhill Jalan Tun Razak next to Indon embassy. I sent them to Sunway Velocity.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...