DOA LUNAS HUTANG 15MILLION



Sunday, 23 December 2018.

Sending my daughter, my son and her 2 sibling friends to KL Convention Center for the Cosplay event this morning. My daughter and her friends are selling keychains, goodies etc at the comic expo.

IBAN FAMILY
7.42am, REE at The Robertson Residences Bukit Bintang Jalan Pudu going to KL Sentral. When hopped in, he surprised me by reading my USB mp3. “Haha doa lunas hutang 15m!” while his finger pointing to the screen. I felt embarrassed! Aiyah dear diary. At first I thought they’re Chinese family. He said they’re from Sarawak, not Kuching, but Sibu. Yo wes. But soon he realized the hanging bead necklace on rear view mirror. “Ni dari sarawak kan?” he just saying. I told him that my in-law is Iban. Then we talked and talked about Sarikei, Selalang, Roban town, about my kids etc which are all Iban related things. At the dropoff, when asked, they said they’re going to north (Kedah) to visit their daughter who married to a Malay guy. “Same as you,” the mom smiled at me before leaving the cab. 6s

CONSTRUCTION BHAI
8.09am, HOA 2 Pakistan guys at Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat sending to Kenanga Point Condom Pudu. They brought some construction small bags, an aircond unit and a ladder. He later asked to turn up the volume of the mp3 that I’m playing, ie ayat seribu dinar. 6s

LOBBY TO LOBBY
9.19am, ABA an India guy at Dorsett Hotel Jalan Imbi going to Corus Hotel Jalan Ampang. 3 pax with lots of big baggages. I reckon that they're transferring the hotel. 6s

RUSHING TO WEDDING HALL
9.36am, AZY 5 Indon pax near KFC Raja Laut sending to Dewan Tan Sri Mahfuz Khalid JKR. They're rushing to prepare for a wedding event. 6s

I ignored a few cheapo Justgrab pings.

THEN AN AIRPORT JOB KNOCKS ON MY CHEAPO J1 MINI PRIME
10.05am, FAR an India (British) pax at Regalia Residence. When arrived, I just outside, but soon he came to me and asked to go inside the residence lobby as they've many big baggages. The security guard said okay. I sent them to KLIA2. At the beginning they're talking to each other about travelling the world, ie Macau, Hong Kong, Vietname, South America. I reckon that the girl is American (from her slang stories, not from her short pant and banyak bulus.) Later they just kept quiet and most of them are sleeping. I am also bored and driving without talking makes me drousy and wanted to sleep too. 6s

NO QUEUE NOTIFICATION
I entered the Landside waiting area, but ironically no message on my apps. Later I asked one of the Grab chinese guy on a Alza, he told me to call the CS which I did. But still no message or notifications on the apps. (Note: now Grab no more sending sms messages, only notification on the apps itself.)

After almost one hour, I left the Landside and drove to Dengkil cowboy town. Strangely enough, I got sms messages saying that I'm no more inside the waiting area for KLIA jobs. Fook yew lah Grab!

Break at Masjid Bandar Dengkil. Pee and pray. And short nap to recharge.

2.14pm, EYK 2 Malay girls at Jalan Intan 5 Taman Jed Dengkil going to Taman Impian Putra Kajang. They brought bunches of bags and packages. The girl who sat next to me seemed very friendly. But due to our age barrier and nothing much to say, we just kept quiet all the way to her house. Justgrab

I set MyDestination to Aquaria KLCC so that I could pickup my kids at 7pm.

IT'S A WORTH A TRIP IF GO ON THE SAME DIRECTION
5.42pm, AII a guy at NEP Holdings Bhd next to South City Plaza. He asked me, "untungkah lu bawak Grab pakai ini keleta besah?" Lajiao lah. I sent the guy to Jalan Tasik 6 Lake Fields. Justgrab

6.20pm, while still driving on the Jalan Tun Razak, ANA an Indian expat guy at The Forum Condom Jalan Inai, but I missed the entrance. Aiyah. So I drove one big round to get him and sent him direct to Rohas Perkasa Jalan P Ramlee. The traffic jam on Jalan Kia Peng is indescribable. Justgrab

After dropping off the Indian guy, I drove straight into the KLCC parking and planned to exit later (after fetching my kids and their friends) by using the AKLEH highway to go to Ampang and later to Jay Bee.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...