KURANG AJAR PUNYA KAUNTER TEKSI KAT KL SENTRAL



Friday, 10 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.36am.

6.57am, got ping again from the same ATI at Bukit Indah going to Wisma UOA. Not much talking this morning not like yesterday one. I also shy to ask whether she already likes my FB page. But after drop off, I reckon that yesterday I didn't key in the toll fare for her trip. Kannina Grabcar!

7.56am, after hearing Suria FM A Thousand A Minute segment, got ping from MIC and her gf at Twins Damansara Heights by the guard house. When hop in, her breath sounds like running hundreds meters. So I ask her what happen. She says, she just chasing the bus but miss it. Her friend just laughing. I send them to 1 Utama.

8.19am, NIC at Bandar Utama 4/11 ping me to send to Damansara Utama Uptown.
8.46am, WAN a Thai lady at Ken ping me to send to Uptown 5 Damansara. I greet her with 'sawadeekap' and she replied.
9.19am, WON and his gf ping me from his house at SS 21/6. They are going to Magic Cyberjaya. On my cab, unlike other couples, they just keep quite all the way. No talking makes uncle falling sleep behind the wheel. Aiyah!

At Zul Car Wash, I park and short nap 13min to recharge.

10.46am, KER a Nigerian chubby girl ping from nearby CIMB bank but I already out of the area. I uturn, and the chubby lady hop in to my small cab and sit next to me. Uncle feels like a feather already. Aiyah! We talk and talk about her 4 years studying here. She likes nasi lemak. See my diary, how nasi lemak makes the girl chubby! But she no time for boyfriends. Lol.

Boring waiting so long in Cyberjaya, I drive to Putrajaya.

11.27am, ORA ping me from Kementerian Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya but I confuse the building. When she hop in, we dont talk at all. All the way quite for half an hour. When almost arrive KL Sentral, I took out my old digital camera and snap the line of teksi waiting for customers. I told her that the teksi driver rather waiting in long queu talking talking borak borak among themselves than taking passengers. Then suddenly she speaks, "the teksi here for KL only lah uncle." Wah lah weh! Uncle so surprised. "They dont want to go to Putrajaya, I ask the counter this morning," she told me again. "Then, when I ask where to get the teksi to Putrajaya, the counter lady told to find teksi outside myself! So LESS TEACHING!" She grumbles at me. Luckily she got Grabcar apps on her smartphone! See my dear diary, better ask Uber or Grabcar to put their big advertisement near to the counter!



Noon break.

Fast forward. 2.28pm already.

2.31pm, Siti ping at Jalan Indah going to Ampang Point bus stop.
2.50pm, got 1st ping from nearby BEL, a Japanese and Korean young ladies at One Ampang. Need to uturn will take another 5 more minutes. When almost there, she cancelled. Kannina BEL. Then she ping again, I accept. When they hop in the cab, I ask why cancel just now? She says too long waiting. Machibap lah. The ladies talking happy happy talking talking among themselves. Japanese, Korean and English. Then I interrup in Japanese. The Japanese girls like it! I try again the word "hidari desu" and it works. I send them to Bistari Condo near Pekeliling there.

3.40pm, ALB a Colombian and his gf at Regalia ping me. But at first he put the pin at Sunway Putra Hotel. I wait 5 min then no rider show, I cancel. Then ALB ping again and call me. I send them to KLIA2. Yay!

I camp at Petronas KLIA exit as usual. Pray and pee. Then I drive straight to Putrajaya. But somebody ping me from Putrajaya HOspital, I miss the exit then she cancel. Lajiao!

5.34pm, LOW at DPulze going to his house at Pinggiran Cyber lah sangat. At first I thought he was Pinoy. Lol. Then he tells me that he mixed Chinese mom and Indian dad. He looks like Malay and speak like Malay thats why!

6.29pm, SAM ping me at The ARc Cyberjaya going to Endah Regal. A Palestine dont talk much. Wear a short pant can see all the hairy legs.



Camp at Petronas TPM near Sungai Besi toll plaza for break the fasting.

7.58pm, KAI ping me from LRT Pasar Seni. Inside my cab, we talk and talk about life, and bad teksi drivers. The young guy was involve with Malay ahmoi. Aiyah, got complicated issue with the girl's family. And the girl wants him to convert to Islam first, but he needs her to guide him first. Uncle told him, better convert first himself by going to Mosque, learn the basics of Islam. If anything happen between him and the Malay ahmoi then atleast he still got Islam to be hold. Aiyah, uncle likes the preacher Ridhuan Tee, which KAI doesnt know him.

AFter drop off KAI at Shell Taman Kinrara, I drive home with the Grabcar still turn on. No ping for one hour until reach my house. Then I switch it off. Kannina.



Dear my sweet diary, today I got 7 trips on Grabcar and 7 trips on Uber. LIke yesterday, the fare is good too (as a teksi driver) bcoz of the Cyberjaya trips and 1 trip to KLIA airport. Tomorrow nobody knows what will happen. Am I right diary?

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...