PLEASE ENABLE BOTH NETWORK AND GPS



Tuesday, 7 June 2016.

Fast forward to evening.

Believe it or not, no ping from Nilai Rnr to Sungai Besi Plaza Toll entering MRR2 until Taman Connaught for 1 hour! Kannina Uber. And Grabcar apps cannot detect the network and GPS. Good lah!

3.35pm, AIN ping at Kompleks Perumahan Angkatan Tentera Desa Pasifik Jalan Ampang Kiri. I send her to UM.

4.22pm, SUR ping to pick up her mom at Menara Timur UM. "Please pick my mom at Menara Timur!" she texts me twice. When arrive at the lobby, there are many cars waiting. The polices also visible by the corner. SUR texts me, "no worries, my mom is CHIEF NURSING OFFICER. The police knows her." Wah lah weh. Then the mom sit at the back, says she knows the road to follow EDP highway. But mostly she falls asleep and snoring man! Aiyah. I send her to USJ2.

5.29pm, BAR ping me at Mydin USJ with his bf. When I told them that I entered the wrong entrance and start the early trip (not in purpose), the other Dutch looks weird at me. For sure I got 1 star for this trip. Lajiao Dutch!

5.52pm, got ping from Lim's auntie from the same residence. She talk and talk so friendly. She got 3 kids, 1 Melbourne, 1 UK and 1 live with her. I send her to Tropicana Golf & Country Club.

Almost magrib, I camp at Petronas Kota Damansara 2. Bought some bread and nescafe. Pee and pray.

7.49pm, ping from NOO at Palm Spring. I miss the junction but she still catching up with me. I told her to like my FB page. She might forget it already. But no worries, I will not contact her. It is Uber policy for driver not to contact pretty lady passenger. There will be a harsh punishment if the passenger complains one! But it's okay if the lady response it hush hush. Lol.

8.24pm, HAZ with 2 bf at Kaw Kaw Burger Kota DAmansara going to nearby Jalan Teknologi. I see the small fare wants to cry mah!

8.37pm, KHA ping me from nearby Sepah Puteri going to The Strands only to buy FAmous Amos cookies for his pregnant wife. The short distance fare also want to make me cry.

Then feel tired and straight home. UPdate blog and zzzz.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...