TEKSI BLOCKING MY WAY AT KL SENTRAL



Tuesday, 14 June 2016.

6.30am, ping from Astaria going to KL Tower.
Camp at Petron to relief myself. Hear Suria fm A Thousand A Minute.
7.50am, after almost one hour drive around Jalan Imbi, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Raja Chulan and Jalan Tengah, then ping from Ben at E&O sending to Axiata KL Sentral.

8.15am, BLS ping from KLIA Arrival which supposed not to wait at teksi waiting area. Quite confused on how to drive out with all the red and blue teksi lining up. It's quite stressful moment. Next time, I told BLS and her Pinoy gf, please wait wait on the other side. I send them to Wisma Ikhlas Putrajaya.

9.11am, I send the car to Proton Service Putrajaya. The odometer reads 53K already. I use full synthetic oil (rm300). Whatthefish. Then wait and short nap and one hour later still not moving yet. I decide to go Alamanda. Try to book Grabcar. AHmad and Mohd dont want to pick me up. Lanjiao uools. So I try Uber rider. Uncle ANT accepted. Wait by roadside. ANT comes with big Hyundai Starex mamen! We talk and talk. He just started driving Uber 3 days ago. He put his new Huawei smartphone on his lap, so I told him to buy phone holder. Then he miss the junction to Alamanda. I ask him to end trip. To end trip also quite challenging for him as he needs to park his big luxury car by the roadside. Then he drives me to Alamanda. He wish we could stop by and ngeteh by mamak restoran if not fasting.

12.34pm booking Grabcar Economy from Secret Recipe Alamanda going back to the service center. KHA with Alza pick me up. He just started driving Grab for one week. Miss the last right turn but its okay since Grab fare is fix already. But my car still not ready yet since 9.15am this morning. Kannina.





1.15pm, the car is ready.

1.44pm, Miss Uganda ping from Putrajaya Imigresen but the pin location is at Treasury Building. After shouting and calling each other, 15min passed, I manage to pick her up. She is going home to Alam Idaman Puchong. At first she keep quite by my side, later I ask her about her country. Uganda is surrounded by Kenya, Sudan, Congo, Rwanda, and Tanzania. When ask whether Uganda got beaches, she says yes. But when I open google on my iphone to see the Uganda map, she laughs at me, "uncle you are FONNY!" Lol.

Camp at Petronas Taman Meranti Jaya to fill up ron95 for rm45 (26liter).

2.55pm, SEA at Promint Fluid going to LRT Bandar Puteri. Actually he wants to go to Sri Petaling, "but the Grabcar is expensive." An Indonesian just attending the practical training interview. SEA from Balik Papan which I guess correctly. And SEA thought that uncle is an Indon bcoz of my slang, and he is not the first one to guess so.

3.50pm, EFF at OUG Parkland. I follow the pin location to green building, but he is at Orange building. The rains is coming down. Then I wait at KK supermarket, but he still wants me to pick up the 2 Pakistani at his shop. Kannina. I send them to Kompleks Suria Kinrara.

4.33pm, when about to leave the kompleks Suria Kinrara, ERC ping me to pick her auntie to KLIA2. Yay! The negro comes with them. The negro looks young and friendly. NEL is a talkative and very friendly too. We talk and talk about life. First I wrongly guess she was Pinoy or Indon. The Sabahan Kadazan lady on her 40+ just divorced to her ex-TAGUNE husband. Boleh bah kalo ko! ERC call her to KL to meet and get to know the negro. She really wants my opinion. Lol. Since when uncle becomes the matchmaker? Then she told me about yesterday tragedy. Her flight supposed to be yesterday at the same time, about 7pm. She overslept and woke up late at 6pm. When ask the teksi drivers by the roadside at where I was waiting just now, they all doesnt want to go rushing even though she willing to pay. She suspect that teksi drivers want to drive slowly so that they can earn more. Lajiao JP2! So she missed the flight. Also she told me about one apek teksi driver who likes to talk dirty to her 2 days ago! Wah lah weh. The half hour journey today seems short.

From the KLIA 2 I drive to a KLIA arrival, hoping to get any job. But still no ping even I wait for half an hour. So I drive to Cyberjaya.

6.25pm, AUD at Cyber Heights calls and asks me to pick up at the back. I know the Lake View already by now. At first she wants to go Mirage by the Lake. But later she change her mind to go to KFC. AFter drop off at KFC, she wants me to take her to Mirage later. I said okay, but need to send another rider to Mirage too. Then return to KFC, waiting for 15min. Inside the cab, she requested to eat the french fries inside the car. I say okay. She eat the fries very vigorously saying that she doesnot eat lunch this afternoon. But uncle also doesnot eat anything since 5am this morning! Later I drop her off outside the Mirage. For this short distance trips when I see and count the money so little I want to cry. OTL

7.29pm, open the fasting at Petronas Cyberjaya for the second time here. The petronas organising free food everyday. But not so many people coming. Good lah.

After magrib, I thought I would be camping for a while in Cyberjaya before I plan to go home around 9pm. But suddenly, JOY ping me from Shaftsbury Residences to Residensi 222 Jalan Gombak. Yay! But the journey is quite all the way. She looks lonely and I dont see her face clearly. And once a while I can see her always staring out of the window.

AFter drop off JOY I straight go home, send my dirty laundry and update blog and later sleep zzzz.

Dear diary, today although I sent the car for 53K service and my teksi meter lost 4 hours of not driving, I still got 1 airport job and the total fare is good enough. The airport job today is my fifth airport job in a row. Yay! Furthermore, I got to use Uber and Grabcar as a rider. It is a good experience for a driver like me so that I can understand better perspective on how to serve the passenger better.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...