UBER DRIVER CANNOT START TRIP WITHOUT PERMISSION


上了大学的草坪绿化植物 (University Teknologi Malaysia, Jalan Semarak)

Friday, 27 May 2016.

Starts late today at 6.53am.

7.04am, ping from JRY at Bukit Antarabangsa. The first ping shows 13 min, but when starts the Waze have to travel 30min to pickup him. At first I want to call him, instead I just sms him saying ondway only. I also thought that he may already know the time before I reached his house. Later, when he hop in the car, he scream at me. He says, Uber shows 13min, but why it took me half an hour. Half way through the journey, he calms down and we talk about life and economic issues a bit.

8.29am, ping from HYS (Japanese) at Embassy Row going to UTM. We talk and talk about life. HYS has been to China and Egypt. Her husband stays at home with their 2 boys. They were married for 10 years. At UTM, I snapped the above photo.

9.05am, ping from SWP (India) at Lanai Gurney sending to Asia Life. But I told him that the Asia Life is no more, now is Tokio Marine. SWP seems not very well today, but he needs to go to the office.

9.54am, ping from KNT at Citibank going to Subang Jaya. 3 pax.

10.31am, ping from ALC at USJ 1 Avenue going to SS19. The ahso appreciates the service of Uber and Grabcar and condems those teksi drivers. I concur.

10.53am, ping from AMR at SS19/4A sending to KLIA2. Yay! The first bonus of the day. AMR is flying to Sandakan for event. We not much talking.

After sending off AMR at KLIA2, I drive to Cyberjaya. No point to wait at the airport.

12.08pm, ping from ASE (Pakistan) at Mutiara Ville going to Lim Kok Wing University.

12.23pm, JAY (India) ping at NTT MSC for lunch with 2 friends. The fare is sho cheapstake rm3.

12.37pm, EMA (Nigeria) ping from Lim Kok Wing University. The bf answer my call. EMA seems gloomy seating at the back. Send them to Sunway Pyramid.

Friday prayer at nearby Masjid Bandar Sunway. After pray, short nap to recharge. 2.37pm already. Warning in the mosque: Please do not sleep on the carpet.

2.40pm, CLD (Indonesia) with her gf at Suriamas sending to SJMC. Note: the uturn infront of Sunway Pyramid on the NPE is short and dangerous!

2.57pm, amoi VRA with her gf at Suriamas again going to Sunway Pyramid.

Camp at Petron PJS 11/7. Ron95 fro RM37 (22liter). 3.22pm already.

3.26pm, JSN and his bf ping from nearby Rock Cafe sending to KLIA2 again. Yay! The second bonus of the day. They ask to go fast fast bcoz their flight at 5.30pm. I told them my car cannot fly fly one. I show the Waze ETA can reach in 36 min, ie at 4.16 then they quiet.

4.41pm, WMB (Nigeria) ping me from Mutiara Ville Cyberjaya. This is a drama. I sent her msg saying I am ondway. She says ok. When arrived I msg her again. She says "coming". Fine. I ask permission to start the trip. "No! I am not there yet!" Kannina. I replied, "5min only." When she arrived, shee look at me with sharp eyes of the tiger! No, not a tiger! But eyes of crow! Machipap WMB! See my dear diary, this is why I dont like to drive negros. The black chubby girl just keep quite all the way to dePUlze. The unpleasant journey earns me only cheapstake rm4. Lajiao Uber!

5.02pm, ASD ping me at IBM. I entered the wrong guard. I send him to Domain 1.

I camp for a while at Masjid Raja Haji Fi Sabilillah. Pray, and pee. 5.41pm already.

清真寺拉贾·哈吉科幻 Masjid Raja Haji Fi Sabilillah

今天我发现周围的清真寺

5.42pm, MDY (Palestine) at Mutiara Ville sending to The ARc. Stop at Cyberia to buy topup and peanuts, later he share the peanuts with me.

6.09pm, KRM (Syria) ping me from Serin GOING TO Shaftsbury. The Syrian quite upset with Arabs and show his emotions to me. HIs family stays in Sweden now.

6.30pm, AMN (Yemen) and his bf from SEtia Villa, a new resident area. Send them to Masjid MMU.

6.50pm, MNR (Yemen again) and his bf at Domain 2 going to DePUlze.

7.08pm, 2 Malay girls at the same DePulze sending them to Cyberia Smarthouse. Nothing special about the smarthouse lah sangat.

7.25pm, HYL (USA) with 3 gf at Citadine DePulze. Poor me dont know where is the Citadine Hotel. HYL then let the doorbell talks and explains to me. Kannina. I send them to IOI Mall for dinner. They give me RM1 tip. So cheapstake!

Although the night still young, I drive home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Dear my diary, today fullday I got 20 trips, ie 11 trips on GC and 9 trips on Uber. And my precious 2 trips to KLIA2 airports. And the total fare is good today. If the fare is so nice like today, I would be an Uber and Grabcar driver for the rest of my life.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...