MIRAGE BY THE LAKE



Tuesday, 17 May 2016.

Uber: 7 trips.
GC: 7 trips.
No airport trip.

Morning got small unfinished business to do.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

Fast forward.

2.22pm, ping from TON's wife at Permai Court going to Pangsapuri Intan. The South African lady works at embassy. "After taking Grab, I never rode red teksi," she said. The google maps told us that we will arrive at 2.46pm. "I dont believe gps!" she shout at me. Later before drop off, she also confessed about Malaysia. "I also dont believe red teksi! I dont believe police! But the food is cheap here!"

2.54pm, ping from CXT and her bf. She grumbles a lot to the bf. The bf try to calm her down. They speak I dont understand.

3.43pm, ping from BEL and her little girl at Puncak Banyan going to Desa Petaling. After drop off, she ask to request Grab again. "Can you pick me up?" "Not me, maybe other driver, me very far far away, mem!" I told her. She smile and left.

4.18pm, ping from MOH at Taman Serdang going to Mutiara Residence. I already been this condo. So many times sending arab riders. When arrive the guard ask me the block number which I dont know. And suddenly MOH shouted feom outside the gate. So I need to go inside the flat and drive around and exit again. I told him to let the driver know where he waits so the driver no need to go in and argue with the safety guard. He said he waits for my call. I told him that I send him message. He didnt read my message. Kannina.

4.59pm, EDU ping me from Mutiara Residence when I just left and need to uturn to pick him up. I send him to UPM.

5.03pm, got ping from NAZ at Alamanda. I call him bcoz 13min away. He waits. I send him to Putrajaya Sentral. NAZ is a doctor working in Kuching. NOw he got seminar in Putrajaya. Originally he is Penangites. NAZ is the pestaim uber rider.

5.58pm, got ping from CHI at Menara Shell by the bus stop. The Thai wants to go to Putrajaya Sentral.

6.29pm, ping from FRD at Putrajaya Sentral. 3 Nigerians going to Serin. Stop at Domain 2. I almost hit by another idiot car criver. It's not a one way okay.

7.01pm, JON ping me from DPulze shopping centre going to nearby Domain 5.

7.38pm, MOY ping me at Serin going to Masjid al Hidayah MMU. MOY from Yaman.

8.10pm, RIC ping me from D'Melor going to Mirage by the lake (above image).

8.24pm, bonus of the day came in when SAL and his Malay gf ping me at Cyber Heights Villa going to Beach Club KLCC. Yay! SAL is a Pakistani and his Malay gf who is sitting at the back is wearing short pants.

Then after drop off SAL and the Malay girl, I drive home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

PS. Dear diary, although most of the evening I ferrying riders on Putrajaya and Cyberjaya, the total fare is quite good bcoz of the last trip going back to KL. But seeing the Uber fare for 3hour 10min wants make me to cry. OTL. My latest rating of 4.80 is quite good on Grab, compare to 4.60 on Uber.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...