LEARNED FROM THE PAST MISTAKES



Thursday, 26 May 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.49am. Better late than never.

6.51am, ping from IZT. Dear diary, do u still remember? This girl wants to play play with uncle last Friday? This morning, uncle just calm down and pick her up at her house. All quiet to Texas Instrumentation. Last friday, the fare was rm12, but this morning why Grabcar fare only rm10. Lajiao Grabcar!

7.30am, ping from NZM at Jalan 1/27d Wangsa Maju near Fairview International School. Send her to LRT Sri Rampai.

7.47am, ping from amoi ciku CHR at LRT Wangsa Maju, but the pin dont show the LRT so I follow into the housing street. I kanna cheong second time. But amoi calling calling and wait. I send amoi to FAirview International School again.

Then uncle camp at mamak restaurant Wangsa Perdana, have roti kosong and soft boiled eggs. The damage is RM7.

8.46am, ping from FAF at Flat Keramat going to LRT Setiawangsa.

9.01am, ping from MALAIKAT MAUT (wah lah weh) to pickup his skinny wife at Flat ATM sending to Persiaran Desa 3 Ampang.

9.33am, ping from SHA at Astaria (not Ayers Tower aiyah) going to Holiday Devilla (not Ampwalk aiyah). Grabcar admin please updet your gps bcoz so many people cannot locate their own location! Dont only sit infront of laptop and play play! Kannina!

10.11am, MHD at M-Suites. I arrive at Tower B, then he call wait at Tower A. Lanjiao! 3 pax going to Hotel Maya.

10.51am, ping from PWL at Megan Avenue 1 going to Sungai Wang. But wait! At Jalan Perak, he ask me to go back to Megan Avenue 1! With Uber no problem, eventhough the fare is very cheapstake.

11.19am, ping from ZRA at Ampang Park to AmpWalk but stop at Holiday DeVilla.

11.38am, ping from MRT at Great Eastern Mall sending to Double Tree Hilton. I thought the Indonesian mom with her baby is westerner. But Indon mah! "My asben work here, I follow," lucky her.

11.50am, XAO at The Icon going to Seri Maya Jelatek but stop at kindergarden Ampang HIlir to pick up his little boy.

12.33pm feel oredi tired. Go home, take break, short nap to recharge. ZZZZZZ

Fast forward.

Noon, restart at 2.57pm.

3.07pm, ERS ping me from Emerald Condo Block C. A young man with a baby girl, a little girl and 2 young ladies going to One Park Plaza City near Semua House. The HIndustani girls are very 'high nose'. I think you understand what I mean kann my dear diary.

3.57pm, SAR ping me from Kampung Baru. A chinese american couple at first wanted to go to their hotel but later changed their mind. I send them to Jalan Alor. I also recommend to them the Heli Lounge Bar at Menara KH for sunset viewing. I think they are excited to go up there.

4.21pm, ping from MAR at Suasana Suites Bukit Ceylon. The pinoy lady is going home at Permai Puteri. She is friendly and single lady.

4.35pm, ping from CLY at Muscle Mania Wangsa Maju. 22 min to pick him up. After 5 min he call asking me to cancel. I said, "not my fault, it's a bad traffic jam." So he wait. I send him to Pandan Indah. I told CLY no point for him to cancel, bcoz already past 5 min. He still need to pay rm5 mah. He understand. But its bad for me as a driver bcoz will effect my cancellation rating will looks bad.

Break at Petronas Cempaka. 5.56pm.

I got 2 jobs,they cancel bcoz cannot wait I think.

6.14pm ping from WON at Tiara Duta to Kompleks Pralimpik Sukan Kampung Pandan.

I got also 2 jobs,they cancel bcoz cannot wait I think.

6.50pm ping from RAB while I am still stuck for 15min at Berjaya Times infamous junction. Managed to pickup RAB at Grand Millenium sending her to far far away at Langat Jaya Condo.

Just before drop off RAB,7.36pm got ping from MTD at 7-11 Taman Alam Jaya going to the same Langat Jaya Condo.

Then I camp for a while at Petronas, pray and pee.

8.25pm, got ping from BEN at Mahkota Cheras. 13min to pick him up. Then the Tanzanian ask to send him to nearby African markets only to buy banana. Kannina. Very far I came just to send him for 5 min. Lajiao BEN! Then before going to his home again, he running around to buy guiness bottles.

Then I waited for almost 45 min at Mahkota Cheras and Petronas, still no ping. Fill up gas for RM36.50 for 21.47liter.

Then I drive home for 31min, update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...