FRIDAY NIGHT



Friday 29 April 2016.

4 trips on Grabcar!
12 trips (8hr 15min) on Uber!
1 trip to the Subang airport. So langsi.

Start the car engine and apps at 7.07am.

7.09am ping from MF at Beverly Heights to PJ. Her first time using Uber. She complains about previous bad experience with Myteksi. The teksi driver scolded her for choosing the traffic jam route. Other teksi driver got quarrel with the security guard over ic enquiry for security reason.

8.31am Petronas Jalan 51A. RM42 fro 24.7liter ron 95.

8.40am ping from CK at Jalan 51A to Subang airport. He got bad experience with Firefly airplane last time. Now he fly with Malindo. Today he fly to Penang. I dont talk politics.

Note. I call tyre workshop for battery problem with my other car.

9.53am BN ping me from Jalan SS25/34 going to PJS 9/2. His volvo also got his name. Kannina.

11.32am India Muslim family ping me at PJ8, sending them to SS 1/16A.

12.04 got ping from asoh NC but when arrive no rider show. I call her at the wrong location. Lajiao! She cancel the booking.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

Break for Friday prayer at Masjid Seksyen 51A.

2.28pm MM (Eurethian, not Ethiopian) ping me at Millenium Square with her local Indian medical girl. I send them to Fakulti Perubatan UM.

3.10pm JP ping me from Pantai Panorama at Block Bauduri Block 3A. Before this I got ping from amoi to pick her friends at PPR Kerinchi but when arrive no rider show. I call the guy but cannot find Blok 100. I ask amoi to cancel but after 5 minutes I cancel.

3.27pm JJ, ping me from UM Medical, wait me at bus stop near Kecemasan. I send her to Kampung Tunku. We talk and talk about life, her 2 children, 2 granchildren now.

4.06pm RA ping me from LYL to Mitsubishi Auto service at Jalan 222.

4.34pm SS ping me from Armada Hotel going to Cititel midvalley. SS just finish seminar. His wife on other hotel. He said Honda City is cheaper now. I ask him compare to what? He is now in limbo between Honda City and Toyota Vios. I recommend Vios to him for simple reason.

5.02pm SR ping me at the drop off spot Cititel, with her old Arab friend. I send them to Capadium.

5.52pm MG ping me at nearby Sri Wangsaria going to Telawi 5 for meagre RM3. Kannina.

6.10pm FY ping me at nearby Jalan Telawi going to Mont Kiara Pelangi. I overshoot and I ask to walk a bit to front near Pos Malaysia. But she rather ask me to drive one big round to get to her at Pelita. Lajiao. But the fare is good since she accept the surge price.

6.59pm IA ping me from neighbor Mont Kiara Damai. He and his gf going to KL Sentral. At first he agree to follow wave going into jungle but later choose to join the crowd before reaching KL Sentral.

7.42pm ZY ping me at nearby KL Sentral at Hilton. Sending he and his gf (?) to Summer Suites.

8.04pm QM ping me mistakenly choose Hampshire Residence. When I go in thru the guard only found out he is at Hampshire Office Place. Lajiao! Send him to KLCC Isetan entrance.

8.21pm MT ping me at Selangor Dredging to send him and his bf to Souled Out.

I got pings from Uber and GC at Somerset but I refuse to accept. Go home and update blog and sleep zzzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...