UBER JB IS CHEAPSTAKE

"On Permas bridge, the culprit who caused the massive traffic jam this morning!"


Monday, 25 April 2016.

6.36am start the car and turn on Uber apps. No ping so I drive to Petronas Pasir Gudang highway. In between I got ping from matherf*#kr TK (the same guy yesterday). I accept it. 2 minutes I cancel it just for the revenge, man! Then I offline up until I fill up the gas.

6.58am got ping from amoi PS at Bakar Batu. Waze suggest to use Tebrau highway (22 min, 20km) but I ignore it and follow Permas Bridge, shorter but longer time. The waze shows 30min with 6.5km. I thought it was just a normal traffic jam, but after gone thru it for 1 hour, its actually a onstruction on the Permas bridge. Kannina. Amoi told me that she is going back to Permas! I told her its ok. The I pick her up and send to 7-eleven for just 4min and I earned for rm4 only. Wa kanna cheong Uber!

Then I got ping from EL at the same PS area. I accept but this time I follow Jalan Tebrau which is longer but faster (according to Waze lah). Near Giant Plentong EL cannot wait to send her kids to school. So I ask her to cancel. After 5min still online with so I cancel trip with reason 'request cancel by rider.'

To release tension, 8.40am I park my car at JBCS and walk to woodlands.

"Even on the modern city, they still need Uber/Grabcar apps service!"

10.45am I am back at Jalan Tun Razak waiting for 15min then circle back to JB Sentral still no ping until 11.30am I turn off Uber JB and leaving to KL.

As I said, I am done with Uber JB. Sayonara.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

"Come! Come! Grab me! Location: Komtar JBCC"

3.14pm Shell Seremban fill up the tank. RM39.05 for 22.97liter. I also requesting Grabcar KL to reactivate my KL account bcoz my Lenovo shows me the Grabcar JB profile.

4.11pm after Sungai Besi Toll Plaza, AK Uber ping me from nearby TPM going to HSBC Leboh Ampang. Just about to reach the destination, she scream hysterically bcoz she might think I drove her on different place. Bugima!

4.31pm got ping from VN (local chinese lady) and her Romania bf at Islamic Art Museum. But the waze pin location on back gate. So I drive to the front facing Muzium Negara. First send her bf (kiss kiss and kiss) to Kampung Bharu. Then send her to Mont Kiara. From backseat she likes to seat infront beside me.

5.32pm got ping from nearby ML at Plaa Mont Kiara to Aston Kiara.

5.52pm NZ ping me from KTM Segambut sending him to Manjalara.

Take a break at Petronas Lingkaran Tengah 2 to deal about Grabcar issue. Topup Touch n GO.
Finally, after so many operator calls, my Grabcar KL apps is working now. Yay!

8.12pm got GC ping from DI, a dude looks like lady, at Kojaya to LRT Ampang.

8.30pm got GC ping from NA at Ampang Prima going to McDonalds Bukit Bintang.

9.01pm got GC ping from KR at UOA2 sending him to Gemilang Indah Condo at Jalan Klang Lama.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...