NURMAN RUMMEL



Friday, 22 April 2016.

Start late today almost 7.07am. No ping so I update on my logbook the car odometer, Grabcar and TouchnGo credit balance.

After driving for a while at Jalan Warisan, got the first ping 7.26am from Yang at Ampang Prima Condo, 9 min to pock him up. Sending him to Citibank via Akleh.

7.56am got Uber ping from Karuoko-san to pick her and family up. "Konnichiwa," said me to the young girl when they enter. "Nihonjin desu ka?" me asked. "Hai, nihonjin desu!" said the husband. We are going to KLIA2! Yay, I fot bonus again early in the morning. Near Bukit Jalil on Mex, I ask them, "watashi no kuruma o air conditoner ii desuka?" "Hai, daijobu desu." they told me. "nihongo hanasjimasu ne!" say the wife. "Sukoshi sukoshi," I say. After that no more talking, just keep quite until arrive at departure hall. We say 'arigato gozaimasu," to each other.

At Petronas KLIA exit, I fill up the tank with RM40 (23.5liter) petrol ron95, topup TnGo for RM100 (RM213) and bought some jajans at RM8.90. Then I drove to Putrajaya.

I receive ping from mister NR from Istana Kehakiman. The name looks familiar, later I will ask him. He is going to KL but need to stop at Pejabat Imigresen for 22 min. I just waited in the nearby parking lot. Then when he got into the car and going to KL, we talk on and off. Yes, I pick up him few weeks ago from Tropicana Mall but I forgot which blog entry (I will update later).

11.08am got ping from mister SW at the Weld going to Double Tree hotel.

I went to Petronas Jalan Ampang near Sucasa to relief myself. 11.29am got ping from ms LS at Madge. I know the Jalan Ampang is dangerous to cross over to the other lane but I try with cautios and this one Satria driver was furious and honking his car horns to me! Lajiao mu! Later, I send ms LS to Chow Kit.

Then I got ping from Saffron Sentul. The trip fare only RM5 and I just accept. The negro girl call me, and bcoz of the overshoot junction and I need to make a very far uturn then I cancel her booking. Furthermore, she sounds not nice to me.

Then Amir also ping me at nearby location. The fare is RM19. When I arrive according to GC gps, I call him with no answer. I cancel his booking. Later he call me from different hp no which I told him that I already call him. Jilake.

Noon at 12.15pm got last GC ping from Asad at Melur Apartment going to Kelana Jaya for RM31. When I pick him up, he not sure which destination, call his Pakistani friend there. The friend told "Zinat Carperathion" which later I found out its actually "Zenith Corporate Park". Kannina.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...