MORNING AT PUTRAJAYA CYBERJAYA

Regalia Kuala Lumpur.
Tuesday, 26 April 2016.

Start the car at 6.18am and turned on apps as usual. I waited for 15 min then drive my car to the main road.

6.31am first ping from Iranian AL at Merdeka Villa sending him to Changkat Raja Chulan. AL married to local Sarawakian girl. Talking about his life as Iranian and British descendant.

7.08am got ping from FE and his Colombian group at Berjaya Times sending to JPNM Putrajaya, but stop at Regalia to pick up one of their friends. One Chinese lady with them try to learn Spanish. FE almost left his shoes on my car.

8.18am ping from German guy, JO, at nearby Imigresen going to MDEC cyberjaya. I waited quite a while, 15 min for the guy to hop in to my car. He seems quite busy with all of our bureaucracy (red tapes).

10.01am ping from a Chinese guy, LO, at lebuh Bestari sending him to Putrajaya Sentral. He is going to KLCC by train.

10.26am ping from ZR to fetch her girlfriend at Putrajaya Sentral, where I camp for a while, to send her to D'Melor Condominium.

11.37am Ping from RY at Putrajaya Sentral sending him to nearby residency. Looking at the name I thought he is a lady. I think he is an Indonesian expatriat from the way he is talking.

12.06pm Ping from JN at Kementerian Kewangan to send her home at St Mary Residency Jalan Tengah. This trip I have been waiting for as I want to find passenger going back to KL after so many hours serving Putrajaya and Cyberjaya this morning.

Cyberjaya lone building.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

Noon, go home and sleep to recharge. 3.07pm to start the car again.

3.10pm Ping from NM at Taman Kosas going to Kuchai Lama. I ask her to wait by the road side, but she insist I go inside bcoz it's raining already. I did go inside the apartment and almost giveup waiting for her. But I mistakenly push the pickup button on Grabcar so I cannot cancel the trip. On the journey, she told to change to Midvalley. But later when almost near the midvalley, she once again told me to go to De Nice hotel at Jalan Klang Lama. I agreed. Later she gives me RM5 tip. When asked, she is from Guinea (near Senegal), a Moslem. When mention about Nigeria, she told that everybody in Africa scared of Nigeria!

4.14pm Ping from FL at Residence 8 going to Wisma OUG to exchange money and ask to return him to the same lobby. I agreed. FL is Canadian and work here as a musician with a Sunway Lagoon band. I also reckon of one Kenyan young man that I pickup who is a dancer to the club in Sunway Lagoon.

4.45pm Ping from MC at Scott Garden, which I mistaken for a hotel. That's the reason I cannot find the lobby. Lol. I send MC to Jaya One for her dinner with friends. She is quite nice, talkative and seems friendly. She got a friend who lives in melbourne mentioned about riding Uber less than 5km but cost AUD50! Here for short distance, I can only earn RM2.50 much!

From Jaya One I go to the city center for partime business. It took me almost 1 hour to travel at this hour, compared only 23min.

Hampshire Place Office.

After done with small business, coming out from the parking lot,8.40pm got ping from IR at Suria KLCC sending her to Myhabitat.

9.11pm got ping from RB from Hampshire office to Idaman KLCC.

9.31pm got ping from VK at Pelita Brasserie. I dont call or message him but when arrive he cancel it. Lanjiao!

9.36pm got ping from NG at nearby Selangor Dredging sending she and her Senegal bf to Bukit Damansara. The bf ask me to turn down the aircon bcoz NG is not well. Later, I wind down my windows to get fresh air, actually after notice she keep coughing coughing and coughing at the backseat. The bf not worry. When drop them off, the bf ask me to have a drink at his house, but I say I am working now, maybe next time.

Then I go home bcoz the clock shows 10.01 already.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...