SCARY NIGHT OF GOOD VIEW



Wednesday, 13 April 2016.

17 trips on Grabcar!
4 trips on Uber!

But the most horrified trip was the last trip just now! 9.14pm got ping from Idris at Heritage Serviced Apartment, Seri Kembangan. I saw him looks young and smart, not like other negro guys. He gave me 'salam', I replied. He from Nigeria. He wrote on Grabcar apps going to Good View Optical House, but after driving I realised he going to Good View Heights, a new residential area on the opposite side of the world! Aiyah, I felt very scary driving with black man from Africa! He told me cannot find 'Good View Heights' on the GC apps. After Sungai Long toll plaza, I stop and call Grabcar and only told to ask fare as per agreement. I thought she going to give a precaution measurement of being assault. AFter drop off at Good view heights, he went inside the house and after a while went out and enter to my car with some RM100 money. He said he want to return to Balakong, at KYK wah laweh. It surprised but what can I do mah. So I drove him back to the said KYK and only found to be a construction side. But he paid as per agreement of going to Good View Heights and return.

Although nothing bad happened to me, so, it's a lesson learned. Also, remind myself sometimes I forgot to charge the toll fare, especially on CC.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...