MAKCIK HORNY ON MY BACK



Saturday. 23 April 2016.

This morning need to send my daughter to school. Start the engine at 6.34am and got ping from amoi MN at Kempas Ville. 19min away and I send my daughter first. Sms amoi to wait. Pick up amoi and send her to Foon Yew School at Stulang Laut. She is so f#%kg directive!

Got ping from JO at Zennith Apartment (zenith? zinat? sounds familiar yesterday? Lol.) Send them to JB Sentral but the Uber gps shows KTM near Danga City Mall. I told them no worries.

Got ping from a guy stuck in custom. I told him to walk a bit to front KTM. Then he cancel. Lanjiao.

Then JL ping me from Puteri Pacific. He came in to my car with his mother and 2 sisters. When I start trip and waiting for the Uber to show the destination, the mom says, "pergi LURAH!" Wa lau weh. "LURAH je yang mak ingat." On the trip, I also overheard they say about "pergi Sarawak tapi naik bas," I told them about Maharaja Lawak joke, it's a pantun from yusri (arwah),

Naik basikal pergi ke sabah,
Pergi ke Sabah naik basikal,
Adakah logik dan munasabah?
Pergi ke Sabah naik basikal?"

They just giggling bcos I cannot tell a joke.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

Later I got ping from LM at Permas Jaya. When I arrive at his house, weirdly his mother is knocking my passenger door ask me to open while he hopbonto the car. She looks furious asking what am i and looking all ober my car. LM told her that this is taxi, an uber taxi! Wah lauweh! I feel like kanna makan! Then she give him his wallet and leave, closing the door with her eyes still wide open. She scare me to death, man! On the way to Desa Cemerlang I ask him about her mom. He told me that jer big sister just scold her and they have quarrel. Nothing to do with me meh? I give him 1 star.

Got ping from YE at Daiman Bowl but while on my way there suddenly she cancel. Kanina nimachipap! Then later the same amoi ping me again. I reluctantly accept. Then later pick them (YE and 2 friends) sending to Aeon Tebrau City. Just before drop them off, one of the amoi ask me to send her to nearby house. So I did.

Got ping from YO at nearby taman and send him to Austin Perdana.

Take a break. Drive thru McD. Go to nearby surau, pee and solat.

Come again with rushing at 3.00pm to Grab presentation. But they start late. Lanjiao! Later when I ask whether can ise GC JB right away, that mamat told me to call center to 'matikan' dulu GC KL account than activate JB one. Lanjiao lah.

After GC briefing 4.33 got ping from RO and her bf at nearby Renault, asking me the nearest shopping mall. I told her the Aeon Tebrau City. The cash fare is only RM2 cheapstake! I should send them to KSL maybe! Damn.

No ping I drive on Jalan Tebrau until I camp and take short nap bcoz too drowsy.

5.16pm got ping from ST when I just enter JB Sentral drop off point. He call from the other side at Levis JBCC. I call him and see him but he confused. We shout to each other on the phone for a while. To add to this drama at this moment the rains is coming down too. Later, when he hop into the car, he scold me, " say OPPOSITE lah" Aiyah. Anyway, I send him to Sri Pelangi.

5.50pm got ping from AN at Taman Abad sending to Citi Plaza. AN is Kadazan and working night shift as travel agent customer service operator.

6.09pm got ping from CL at Kebun Teh sending to Kipmart Tampoi. After drop him, I camp for a while at the Shell, updating blog when suddenly got ping from Syami 19 min away! I text him about the long time and it say okay. Pickup 4 of his workers (3 makcik Jawa) to Tampoi and Jalan Cempedak. "Orang kl sombong," say cikkak about her new neighbor.

7.41pm got ping from MS to pick up her 2 caregivers at Taman Sutera. I make a wrong turn to the security guard area. I check out and pick the caregivers to Jentayu Apartment.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...