WHEN YOU ARE THE ONLY UBER DRIVER AVAILABLE

Suriamas, Bandar Sunway.

Thursday, 28 April 2016.

Start the car engine at 6.11am and turn on apps.

6.25am while driving on Jalan Ampang, got Uber ping from AM as yesterday. Send her to LRT Ampang Park. Not much talking.

6.46am got Uber ping from Capsquare to send a school boy to Kota Damansara. No talking at all, just say hi and thank you.

Take a breakfast at kedai mamak and fill up the tank at nearby Petronas.

8.18am got Uber ping from JI, a chinese from China, at nearby i-Residence. First ask me whether I can speak Chinese, then in English, but sounds rough. I am not sure about the 'i-Residence'. He cancel. The he ping again, I accept again. Then later he cancel after knowing its me. Then I camp for a while at the nearby Shell next to the i-Residence Persiaran Surian. JI ping again for the third time. I just accept it bcoz I need the job. I think he is no choice but accept me as his driver too. I follow the pin location located quite far that I need to drive around taman at jalan Camar and go inside the wrong terrace house with a guard. Then the guard told me to go back at the condo behind. I wasted more than 10 min for this ordeal. But its okay. When I arrive at the condo parking which is inside and under the condo, we have argument too. But later JI came to my car with his other 3 friends. I say sorry for the misunderstanding. I send them to their office at the Strand Kota Damansara for 2km in 8 min only. This troublesome earn me meagre RM5 only. JI say sorry too for the trouble.

8.37am just after drop off JI, got Uber ping from MC. He call me to pick him up at the Mitraland Cascades residence lobby. Although its just next door, but I need to get out from the area and drive about 1.7km to get back to his condo. Kannina. When I see him with his big wheel baggage, I thought he is going to the airport. But no! It's just a false alarm. Lajiao! Then I send him to First Avenue. MC says he is flying back to Philippines tonight.

Later I got 2 pings but more than 13 min and due to bad trafic jam, I ask them to cancel. At this time, I feel so tired and sleepy too. I go to Petronas Sri Hartamas, camp under the tree shades and take a short nap.

11.42am got Uber ping from AL at Mont Kiara. When almost arrive at McD, I call her, but she speaks very fast and sounds like African lady. I dont understand. But I drive along the tiny roundabout and suddenly 'tap tap tap' on my window. AL is an Argentinian lady. On the way to Jalan Maarof Bangsar, she scream at me bcoz thought I follow waze showing wrong direction. She give me her phone with apps, even I put it on my phone holder on the aircon louvre. Then I realise that the waze on my phone is correct too. She just panicked! So I just use my waze with her permission and continue to Jalan Maarof. She say she cannot find her condo on the Uber apps and dropping her off by the roadside infront of her condo bcoz of the bad traffic jam.

12.13pm got ping from RA at Bangsar Permai going to Bangsar South. RA is an IT guy.

12.43pm got Uber ping from JP at Rhu 3 Pantai Panorama Bangsar South going to Bursa Saham near menara Maybank. He is Indian with fairer skin. Talk about Hindu in Malaysia and India are different. Hindu in Bali is totally not the same!

Then I go home, take a nap to recharge.

Later evening, I went to do some partime job for 2 hours before continue driving Uber and Grabcar at night.

Pacific Place Ara Damansara

Send Arab family from KLCC to Mutiara Residence.

8.45pm got ping from DN at KLCC while I was in Balakong. I call him to cancel.

8.50pm got ping from SD at KTM Serdang going to South City Plaza. The KTM station is across the railway but need to drive and turn 2 km away. The fare to send this 2 Palestines is a ciput RM4. SD gives me one ringgit tip. Alhamdulillah.

9.08pm just after dropping off SD and his bf, got ping from RZ at nearby Restoran Taktaz. But the traffic is very bad and I miss the junction to the restaurant. I cancel the trip.

9.38pm got ping from Zimba while I am on the way home sweet home. I know she is African but I pick up her bcoz the fare is quite large to send her to Pacific Place Ara Damansara.

From Ara Damansara to home with no passenger.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...