TESCO TO GIANT



Friday, 8 April 2016.

Today uber and grabcar start a bit late. Start around 7.06am. Drive around Jalan Ampang, Pandan INdah, MRR2 and until Taman Melati still no ping and after almost one hour got Grabcar ping. Hmmmm., awek cun with green scarf at Platinum V6 want to go to LRT station.

At this time, I got mother nature call, need to find surau Taman Melati. I used to stay here very long long time ago. Not much change. Hrmmmmm.



Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

8.23am got second ping but this time with Uber. A lady, Shima, from Jalan Langkawi to Glomac TTDI. I have to go inside the ppr flat bcoz no parkg outside the road. what the fish.

9.07am got ping from Tropic Mall nearby to First Avenue. Miss Nobita, Indon chinese asked on how to pronounce 'TEROKAI'. Her GC fare is RM3.75.

9.28am, a ping from miss Zoe, a Dutch just arrived from India vacation for two weeks with his dirty laundry on her backpack. She was on skybus from the airport when I wait her at 1 utama to her 1 bukit utama condo.

Next got ping at 9.54am from Celeste from Laman Impian Sunway to Mazda service center Glenmarie ShahAlam. She told about her marketing business in cinema industry.

After drop off Celeste, got ping from a lady to fetch her sister from Volkswagen Glenmarie to Perodua Damansara Utama. Grabcar show the wrong location, after fighting shouting on the phone finally got her on my car. The lady rider when arrive got no cash, went out to take money from her sister in the office and later gave me RM4 tip! Okehlah.

Later got ping from Stanley at 11.27am to pick her black gf up from Paradesa Rustica Condo to Lestari Apartment (PPR) on top of the hill.

12.08am got ping from an INdian couple from MCD Damansara Damai to Oasis Square. The man sit beside me and talk in INdian language, "passport., Singapur,., Malaysia., " The girl who screaming and always shouting at the back, "shit shit shit". The man later gave me RM1 tip.

At 1pm, I parked my car near to Masjid Ara DAmansara for solat jumaat.
After solat, I took noon short nap to recharge and start my car and apps at around 2.30pm.

AT 2.31pm I got request from TEsco Extra Ara Damansara to Giant Kelana Jaya. But after I accept about few minute it was cancelled for no reason. But okay no worries.

Ping! 2.35pm got request from nearby Matt to send his brother to NZX center.

The last customer of the day, but the day is still young ;p is Naobi from South Africa. Took her from Pasific Place Ara Damansara to Goodview Heights Sungai Long South. Wah lau grabcar show me RM40, and after toll she gave me RM50 that she took her boyfriend.

After dropoff, I see the time is 4.08pm. I should go to KL for other business.

The business finish at 8.08pm, while driving home I want to pick up one passenger only. PIng! I got Grabcar request from Jalan Damai 2 which I overshoot the junction and when I arrived at the condo gate, the rider cancelled! Damn, so suwey wasting my time and need to gostan my car back to main road.

Tired, I drove home for blog update and sleep zzzzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410



Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...