SERVICING UBER CAR AT 32KM



Sunday, 10 April 2016.

After Suboh prayer, I on Uber at 6.18am. So early to try, the early bird gets the worm. Ping! After 7min got request from Camara in Lanai Kiara to Austin Perdana to pickup his brother BIL. Salman Khan is a hotel chef, told me normally he will call other two drivers bcoz not many Uber driver in Pasir Gudang. I agree.

Before dropoff Salman Khan, i got ping from Juihing nearby noodles restaurant only to send his mother to hospital Sultanah Aminah. Juihing told me to dropoff his mother inside hospital lobby. I agree sap sap sui. The traffics at the hospital entrance are very bad.

After drop off auntie i wander to Wisma Persekutuan. Ping! Got request from Nikk at Petrie Apartment behind the hospital. Wa kanna traffic jam again. Dropoff Nikk at Wisma Maria and the fare is ciput rm2.32 only.

After 3 trips I feel hungry already, need to find nasi lemak and park at Jalan Pasir Lama.

After breakfast, 8.33am got ping from Taman Perling!Xiao jie Chriss going to Setia Indah. This is cash! First time i got customer using cash for Uber. So excited but wait until drop off. After 23min and 13miles, I only get rm7.60 but as Uber passenger aware they need to pay roundup rm8. But later it surprise me when i check again the actual fare is rm17.60! So i send uber complain and they reply that this customer has promo cide of rm10. Aiseh. But uber will reimburse on my account later. What a relief!

As my appointment to service the car is at 10am, i drove to Proton service center in Permas Jaya. While on the road, I got 2 pings which i dont accept. For sure this will lower my rating! I should off Uber knn. For record, service proton saga flx 32km using 10km fully synthetic oil, kanna rm280 after voucher rm95.

Actually I switch on Grabcar app since the morning but no single ping yet. Now still waiting my car at this service center using free wifi. Juara maa.

After service, 10.23am fill up gas wait for 1 hour aiyah no ping.

12.25pm ping! Alexandra and 3 girls to be teacher from kfc larkin sentral to MPTI for rm5 only. So cheapstake!



12.48 pickup Ahmad at Larkin Sentral again to Taman Perling. He just arrive from Batu Pahat.

Got Ping just after dropoff Ahmad at 1.08pm. A Singapore young couple to JBCC. Near Danga Bay junction got confused, took a wrong exit and i apologise ask to end trip. The lady insist to end trip which i did! So they will ride free half eay to JB! Damn but its my fault loh. Got jam and stuck at Jalan Segget. Finally they want to get out near Meldrum and walk. The man gave me some tips which I took it with appreciation. Such a nice couple.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

1.56pm got ping from Wini and her friend at Komtar. Got confused where to pick her up since this is my first time. Actually she waited at the correct place, then I ask her to wait at taxi stand infront JB Sentral, then back to Coffebean! They looks nice and no complain but inside the heart nobody knows! They look happy and said, "masuk kete macam dlm genting! Luas banyak panas hooo! Kalo letak telok atas jalan boleh masak!" Drop them off to Austin Dental.

Then I find surau for Zohor and asar jamak qasar near hospital. This abang ask me where to put the oil pick stick on Vios engine? Whatthefish! He forgot where to put it! Then he told me about his lost 3 kids in KL after 3 years still looking form them. Give me the poster of his missing children. "Tuh NGO memang jahanam celaka, kumpul duit masuk akaun dia! sekarang nak masuk penjara!" His wife still trauma. So pity, I dont know what to say.

3.04pm got ping from Austin Perdana, Block B, amoi said, "uber arini mahal eyh?!" I suspect her complain about the surge price of 2.0! All uber drivers are still noon nap. LOl. Drop off at nearby Austin Height.

3.19pm got ping from nearby Tey at Sunway College Hostel going to Nusajaya. Yayy!

3.57pm while still at Nusjaya, got ping from Legoland! Linda and her husband and son going to Taman Nusaria hotel. EAt pizza there because food inside Legoland so damn expensive!

Then I drove to Plus highway to Taman Perling. No ping as expected.

After toll plaza got ping from Joe at Camar 5 going to Aeon Bukit Indah, but I almost overshoot to Aeon Tebrau City. Joe is a cool guy!

The got ping from amoi Layn at Jalan Layang to CIQ.

The last customer of the day, I pick up amoi at KFC larkin so confused with Pizza Hut. Send her to Sunway College hostel. Then I go home.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...