SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

 


Tue, 5/12/23.

At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling.

First, I checked Grabcar apps showing the fare is around rm9.30.
Second, I opened and booked inDriver apps. The fare was showing rm10. Since I knew the fare already, so I offered the price of rm7. One inDriver picked up and later cancelled. The drivers offered rm10 and more.
Then I tried booking Grabcar. Suddenly I saw the Grabcar Saver of rm7 only. Walaweh. So I pressed booking and that uncle accepted. He's quite far but I can wait. He's a quiet guy and sent me safely to KL Bistro Jalan Pekeliling.

On the return trip, I booked Grabcar also. The fare is rm6 which is quite cheap. So this chinese uncle accepted me and he's also quite far far away for 11 minutes. So I waited for him. When arrived, he greeted me quite loud. So I asked to slow down the cd he played. But he only slowed it down a bit. Aiyahh. And later he sent me my office safely too.

Kuala Lumpur.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...