SUDDENLY I CANNOT USE CASH IN GRAB



Tuesday, 1/8/23.

I arrived at 3. 25am in TBS. Unfortunately I cannot use Grabcar apps. I don't know why they cannot accept cash in the early morning? Is that a new rule by Grab? Someone please explain it to me. Then I struggle to link my maybank account. 
Then I install Air Asia apps. To install it also quiet frustrating.
Finally I reinstall Indriver apps. it's very easy.
The ID driver Is a retire Petronas. trainer. He drives at night after Isyak prayer. He likes drive at night due to slow traffic. He likes to talk to, asking me from where an what I'm doing taking a bus from.



SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...