YOU SHOULD TELL THE UBER DRIVER THE CORRECT STREET NAME



Sunday, 11 September 2016.

Starts the car engine and the Uber apps at 6.40am. But camp and breakfast at Masai.

7.35am, after almost 1 hour no ping, AIK at Jalan Permas 12 going to Klinik Mahmoodiah. He said the Uber apps cannot find the clinik name.

7.58am, EFF at Hallmark Hotel Jalan Harimau going to JB Sentral. 4 pax of big Chinese Indonesia with tattooes. The surging rate is 2.8x.

8.23am, MMC at Jalan Cermat Taman Pelangi going to Jalan Hijau Muda 2 to pickup amoi and then continue to SIM Dance Studio Mount Austin. The surging rate is 1.4x.

Remember to go home to pickup wife at 8.55am and go errands to Kipmart Masai and Tesco Seri Alam. Tomorrow is Raya Haji already meh.

Noon break. 3.20pm already.

3.25pm, ERC and his gfm, 2 pinoys at Seri Mutiara Block D going to Todays Market.

Got ping from WEI at 3.42pm, at Putri Ria but when arrived, calling he said he didnt book. Lajiaolah. I asked him to cancel, but waited for 5min still running, so I cancelled myself.

3.52pm, KAI at nearby Jalan Dedaru 18 to pick her gf sending to Giant Xtra Taman Suria. LIN told me that his Uber apps didnt work so she asked KAI to book Uber for her. She's been here for 3 years and can speak good Malay.

4.25pm, QIA at Jalan Tebrau Lama while I was parking, and buying jemput2 pisang and goreng keledek. She cancelled me twice. I thought she wanted to play play only. The third time I called her asking why she cancel many many times. She said she nervous bcoz first time using the apps. I said okay. Then later when pickup, she asked how much the fare to Foon Yew Secondary School at Stulang Laut. I told her to check on the apps which she didnt know how to see. Later in the cab, I taught her on checking the fare. It's a bit hidden though. 3 pax going to KFC infront of the school.

4.46pm, MYA a Pinoy and his bf at Skysuites condo going to far far away Puteri Harbour. I dubmly follow the pin location which lead to different place. Later I send them to the correct shopping mall.

I camp for a while with the apps still running. No ping for 1 hour even at Legoland. Then got ping,

6.03pm, YKY at East Ledang townhouse, Jalan Kasturi 1/7. Calling and waiting for 7min infront of the house. Aiyah. Later the gps got problem at the house and need to drive outside the area. The Korea wife and a cute baby and a Spanish husband sending to far far away JPO. There was a speed trap on the highway, I ran 87km/h instead of 80km/h, and hopefully no saman. Kannina.

6.47pm, got ping from CHG to pickup his bf, REX, at the same JPO but different exit location. They waited at the Starbucks which I never been there before. Kannina. Later, we talk and talk. The young man told me that his dad's car just got total accident. He works for the last 5 months at Vincci which I waited just now. He will further his study in Taiwan next year. He also story mory about his experience on job hunting in Singapore for 3 months without successful before joining Vincci. While working at Vincci, he saw so many shoplifters from I** and C** countries customers. Some I* tourists also likes to cheat cheat like a fox too, ie trying too many shoes but leave the store without buying any of them. Some customers even purposely stucking their drinking cans and tissues inside the shoes. I send him home at Jalan Harmoni 4 Kulai. I wish him luck for his study.

Camp at Petronas Taman Kulai Permai at 7.36am to fillup gas for rm 34 (20liter).

7.54pm, the last rider, DSS at Aeon Kulai. I waited on different entrance. She told me no need to go inside, she would come to my cab. Later I send her to IOI mall as per destination, but she actually wants to go home at far far Jalan Endau which not in the gps. I asked her many times, is it Jalan Indah? She insisted that the name is "Endau", not "Indah". Charcheebye lah. Then when arrived at the house she asked me to go inside which is just a few steps from the guard post, the name is indeed Jalan Indah, not Jalan Endau, but she said, "chincai lah uncle," aiyah. I told her if she told the correct name it's easier for the driver to find it. Kannina.

8.30pm already and I hunger for dinner and thinking that Warong Nasi Lemak Wak Kentut is a perfect spot. But when arrived, the rains is falling heavily, so I called it off and drove straight home sweet HOME.

Dear sweet diary, today I just Ubering in JB for 10 trips in 7hrs 3min. The total fare is okay lah. Want to cry also no use. OTL.

Dear diary, one reader asked me what is OTL? OTL or ORZ are the term used to express a situation where you are so upset that you feel like getting on your hands on the floor and knees down to start crying. It's the opposite meaning of LOL if you reckon. Now you know the meaning of OTL meh?


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...