GRABCAR JB DOESNT WANT TO ACTIVATE ME



Saturday, 3 September 2016. Today I will driving Uber in JB since I still got problem getting my Grabcar apps working here.

6.44am, ARZ at nearby Pangsapuri Sri Ilham Jalan Tasek going to OCBC Bank JB. This guy not much talking.

Parking my cab at JBCS basement and walking to Woodlands to release tension. Can I? I got stuck in the customs both sides and took me more than 3 hours instead 2 hours.



12.01pm, JAC at Danga Bay going to Larkin Sentral. A couple from mainland China. He came out from the cab too hastily and almost hit by the motorbike.

12.27pm, KEE at Jalan Bangau Taman Dato Onn Jaafar sending to Pangsapuri Seri Orkid.

1.48pm, KYZ at Villa Hijauan going to Aeon Mall Bukit Indah. 3 pax of young sisters and brother. Although the Waze already shows me the way, the small boy instructs me to use the short, "manyak fast," he says. Their little sister corrected him, "manyak cepat!" I smile only. Initially I want to rate them 1 star only bcoz they open their video music so loud I cannot tahan. Later they slow it down and the boy keeps instructs me every turn left and right. I rate them 4 star. Dear diary, looking and comparing distances at the waze, I think the "shortcut" given by the boy is much more longer which good for an Uber driver lah.

2.11pm, WEI at Mcd infront of the Aeon Mall sending to nearby Jalan Indah 1/5. 3 pax full of shopping plastic bags from the mall.

2.21pm, HRT at nearby Jalan Indah 1/13 going to SMK Bandar Uda Utama where his mom is working. When asked about his dad, he says, "dad just being retrenched from Oil & Gas company, now working playing share market in Bangi." He is still studying at Politeknik Pasir Gudang and working part time nearby restaurant. We talk and talk. "Uncle also likes to eat ubi rebus, wah lah weh," I told him. Then he says, "ubi rebus for old people lah uncle!" Aiyah.

2.41pm, LIM at Jalan Tenang 5 going to Restoran Habib Nusa Bestari.

3.51pm, YAN at Jalan Sutera Ungu 2 Taman Sutera sending to JB Sentral.

4.22pm, MR with his gf at the same JB City Square sending to Jalan Anggerik 12 Johor Jaya. His surging price is 1.6x which he is aware of. Good lah.

Dear diary, at this time, I drive Uber online for 5hour 8min and when I see the total fare for today makes me want to cry. Aiyah! Then Ih have to call it a day eventhough wife not calling calling to go home and buy groceries. Anyway, I have to renew my other car insurance and roadtax too as it was expired two weeks ago.

Dear diary, while at home, I got message on my phone that someone looking a driver tomorrow morning at 4am from Kiara Green Townhouse to KL Sentral. So I put up her request on the whatsapp chat group. I check the fare on Grabcar about rm16.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...