I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I?

I dont think I could visit this beautiful place in Vietnam as long as I am driving kereta sapu like this. OTL.

Tuesday, 13 September 2016.

No Grabhitch today.

7.27am, PML at outside of Melange Boutique Hotel Jalan Rembia sending to Bayu Condo Pandan Jaya. She is Algeria, not Nigeria. Aiyah.

7.52am, LOU at Casaria Jalan Jejaka. 3 China-men spoke little English waiting at busstop but I almost missed them bcoz the pin location is inside the condo. Lajiao. I send them to Fraser Business Park.

8.01am, JSS at LRT Miharja. This chubby amoi going to work at Taman Mastiara Jalan Ipoh. She likes to talk and talk. She just came back from hometown Melaka, and will be back to Melaka again this weekend for another long public holiday. Her mom will make noise noise if she dont go back.

8.39am, SRS at Pangsapuri Sri Gembira going to HP Tower. But the networks are very slow here, and I need to restart the iphone. Kannina. Waiting loss time here is 10min.

9.16am, SRY at Skrine Wisma UOA sending to The Icon. She wrote on the note, "please wait infront of Starbucks at 9.20am." This is the first time rider told me the exact time to wait. Pundenale. She also asked me about the traffic jam, and I told her that the road is clear. She is so happy as the Waze showing 14min to arrive, "normally will take 30min on Jalan Tun Razak."

Camp at Petronas Lot 59 Jalan Ampang. Buy junk food for rm7.20.

9.58am, TRM at Suria Jelatek. The Arab girl with the phone glued on her ear all the way to Great Eastern Mall which is a throw stone away only.

10.53am, DER at Starbucks Ampang Point going to nearby Ampang City.

10.26am, HUR at The Elements going to KFC Desa Sri Hartamas. A Korean family, with 2 kids.

10.55am, JEA at Sunway Vivaldi which the Waze gives the wrong direction. I should use the damn slow Google maps instead. I send her to Ikea Damansara. The New Zealand lady likes to talk and talk. She just moved here 5 weeks ago after 12 years in Dubai, and plan to buy a local car, myVi. She just used Grabcar 2 weeks ago after facing bad experiences with our local teksi drivers with smelly interior car, rude and choosy. One of the JP scold her to pay the toll fare, which shocked her. Aiyah.

11.50am, YSS at Mas Kiara Residence going to Hilton KL Sentral. She left her wallet at home, fortunately the fare is paid by credit card.

12.16pm, ADR (KSL) at One Sentral sending to Bangsar Village I.

12.51pm, KLS with his wife at Lorong Tempinis Kiri 2 going to Jalan Scott. He chose to use the longest way as per Waze gps to avoid bad traffic jam on Jalan Brickfields. Good lah on Uber.

1.16pm, ALN at nearby Scott Hotel going to nearby KL Sentral. The backpack Irish got dengue fever, otherwise he could just walk to the bus station. Good lah. ALN is an orang utan scientist just come back from Palangka Raya city, which I heard for the first time in Kalimantan.

Air Asia new headquarter?

1.35pm, (updated) CRL and her bf at the Majestic Hotel. They like to talk and talk. CRL is very friendly British, and the bf kept calling his wife as "darling" which later I found out that they were just newly married 6 weeks ago. But the India husband talking in English makes uncle head goes round and round. The good thing is uncle dont fall asleep behind the wheel on the long trip during hot midday to KLIA2. Yay!

After dropping them off, I waited for 7min at the departure. Then later go straight to Petronas KLIA exit. 3.06pm, at Petronas fillup ron95 for rm43 (25liter). Later go straight to Putrajaya.

3.43pm, SWEETY at Persiaran Perdana Presint 3 which I cannot find her. She speaks no good English. I waited for 7min and cancelled the booking later.

3.56pm, DPS at Jabatan Imigresen going to Putrajaya Sentral. The Nepal is working in Sabah. Can speak good Malay. He says there were many Bangladesh people gathering during Aidil Adha holiday yesterday at Petaling Street. "Not many Nepal here lah uncle, we works only as security guards and most of us is working in Abu Dhabi," he says.

Camp for short nap to recharge at Putrajaya Sentral.

4.42pm, HSN at the same Putrajaya Sentral. We shout and calling each other bcoz I follow the pin. 3 Pakistan going to Domain 4. One of the guys sitting next to me asking about current issue on PM wife buying clothes, shoes and jewellery for rm6 million only. I told him that I dont talk about politics. So he never asked me again. But later I heard he mumbling for rm6 million, can't she just bought 6 tudungs to cover her head? Aiyah.

5.03pm, MSB at Domain 2 at the same Domain 4 lobby. Kannina. There is sewerage pipe stucks and the smells is only God knows. I send the Sudan couple to Sysaban ARabic cuisine.

5.40pm, KRM at Shaftsbury Residence. 2 Syria men going to the DPulze.

6.03pm, MJD at the roadside of Pesiaran Flora Cyberjaya. Send the Yaman student with the big and heavy bag to far far away Fortune Park Seri Kembangan. Good, after half day camping here in Cyberjaya, now I can get back to KL.

6.34pm, CHN at nearby Jalan SP 2/7 Serdang Perdana going to Giant Cheras.

7.10pm, ALS at Super Education Group Cheras. The company name is correct but Waze pointing to the wrong address again. Kannina. She walked to my cab and sending to Jalan Cuepacs 3. She just moved here from Ampang.

Got ping at 7.45pm, this negro calling me at Jalan Suria 3 asking how many minutes. Whatthefook man. But I lost my way as the Pasar Malam blocking the main road. I get confused and later I cancelled the booking. He called me and sounded very upset.

Then at 8.08pm, camp at Petronas Sungai Long. Pee and pray.

Later I decide to go home. Aiyah, uncle feel so lazy lah tonight. But doing 21 trips non stop for 12 hours not bad lah.

KLIA2 terminal.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...