AHLONG BUKIT BERUNTONG


Saturday, 24 September 2016.

6.24am, MHA at Jalan Ehem 2/16 to LRT Keramat. She asked me why normally she pays only rm10, but today rm12? "Why u not taking teksi mem? Expensive? Taking long time to reach u mem?" I replied inside my heart only. Pundenale.

6.51am, OJP at Pangsapuri Bukit Baru. The Indon young man going to Restoran Kampung Pandan. He said it's hard to understand and speak Malay language here.

7.12am, JUL at Kondomium 8 Larson Place going to UCSI UPtown Damansara. The Brazil lady who worked last time as instrumentation engineer in Lumut will take exam today. I wish her good luck.

7.45am, CHP at Old Town White Coffee Pelangi Damansara. 2 pax of local India going to 1 Utama bus station.

8.02am, NRS, 2 Russia ladies looks like China girls, at Pelangi Utama Condo Block C sending to KDU University Glenmarie. The university can be seen from the highway, but to get there will take another 6.2km.

8.38am, FRS and his bf at Jalan Saintis U1/69 sending to Stadium Melawati.

Camp at the stadium parking lot, bought nasi lemak and ate inside the cab.

10.17am, CRM at Jalan Penchala Seksyen 8 going to 99 Speedmart Jalan Sungai Besi.

10.39am, STP at Dua Residency sending to National Museum. But I mistaken it as National Mosque. Foolish me.

Dear diary, at this point, my acceptance rate is 89.9% and the cancellation rate is 6.5%. So I need to make up one more trips to cover the acceptance rate to 90% for incentive purposes this week.

Then, I got ping from HASHER at 6 Capsquare. But his destination is far far away at Bukit Jelutong for rm51. Although the fare is quite attractive, I need to fetch daughter and go for a wedding reception at Taman Medan. Later I will go back to JB. Aiyah! So stress, so I cancel the trip and making the acceptance rate is ngam gnam 90%. Yay!

Now I can go home to JB with peace of mind.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...