NO UBERING TODAY

Sunday, 4 September 2016.

No Ubering today as I have to run errands for wife and daughter.

But just for a note, dear diary, I got a message last night from DORIS at Kiara Green Townhouse wants to pick her up at 4am this morning to KL Sentral. Since I am not in KL, I posted the job to my whatsapp chat group and only 1 driver is interested. But later I found out the driver is also unable to do the job. Nevertheless, I got a request again from DORIS at 2.30am in the morning but I missed the message as I was deeply in sleep. OTL.

Dear diary, I plan to go up north today at 5pm, so I open a ride on Grabhitch since few days ago. Nobody wants to hitch me until at 2pm today, but PARDEEP wants to pick him up at 3.10pm from Pontian Hospital going to Shah Alam Club in KL. So I offer the job to the same whatsapp group again, and many drivers interested. However, due to the time constrains and cheap-put Grabhitch fare, I closed the job at 3.18pm. As I reckon, many drivers want to have "by the longkang" deal of rm750 trip. OTL.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...