SORRY GAMBIER WITHOUT YOU I STILL CAN MAKE THE STEEL LADY CUM MANY MANY TIMES



Monday, 26 September 2016.

While sending daughter to work at 7.07am, pickup SZA at Emerald Hills Condo sending to Giant Bandar Puteri Puchong. This is a Grabhitch.

8.17am, CLV at Taman Gembira going to Shaban Shabu Shabu Kuchai. A couple of constructions workers with big heavy bag of tools.

8.46am, ALX at LRT Cheras sending to Ampang Point. Normally she would take the LRT direct to LRT Ampang but today she is rushing.

Run errands. Fast forward.

At this point, my Grabcar apps on my Lenovo (android) smartphone got problem. It asked me to upgrade but need to free up more space. Kannina. Then I continue using Grabcar apps on my iphone.

1.05pm, RYH at Seri Baiduri Apartment sending to Ampang Point. 2 pax of Bangla, but the other guy looks like a local Malay.

1.27pm, RTA at Persiaran Desa Ampang sending her husband to LRT Ampang. While searching for the pickup point, we calling and shouting to each other. Aiyah. The Sikh local guy who works with wisma government sector likes to speak and condemn those car drivers who likes to turn right on double line on Jalan Ampang. "Those kurang ajar drivers never learns," he grumbles and grumbles. I told him that rules are made to be broken one. OTL.

1.50pm, ARF at Asam Pedas Sejati Melaka going to Menara PNB. 3 pax of Malay young executives. One of the guys who sitting behind likes to ask me many questions, but I potong him as I dont have a mood to talk about my pity job with them. Later near Menara PNB, I just dumbly told them about the PNB Tower next to Tabung Haji Tower. One the guys quite surprised that I know the buildings like behind my palms. Aiyah, I never told them that I used to work at the same building many many years ago.

Camp at Shell Jalan Damai for pee and pray.

2.36pm, AMN at Lorong Keramat 15. But I accidently press the "pickup" button so the screen goes to the last one. This Grabcar job on iphone which still has issues. When reached, I cannot call the boy. I waited for 7 minutes and when about to give and cancel the job, I saw this guy with his gf but they not aware that I was already there. Ale uto. I called the boy and his gf to come in. Inside the cab, when asked about the problem, the boy just keep quite and make dont know one. Lajiao lah.

3.08pm, NTR at Sri Utama School with her little sister. I send them both to throw a stone home Desiran Bayu @Setapak. NTR gave me rm7 tips for a short distance. Thank you.

3.41pm, SYR at HSBC Amanah Setapak going to Maybank Wangsa Maju. 3 pax of young Malay girls. They like my jokes.

4.07pm, SUA at Jalan c4 Taman Melawati going to The Intermark. "Aiyah uncle, I dont remember how to go to Intermark!" she screams at me. The young lady looks pretty but her teeth not so nice OTL, later she told me that she works as in Singapore Changi Hospital. She spoke likes a Malay Singaporean and very cheerful one. She also mentions about her nurse friends who work in Saudi and they are going to have a reunion this evening. She likes to condemn our system with many many redtapes and told me that other countries systems are much better, less bureaucracy works. Charcheebye lah. She told me in Singapore she got a chance to ride on big big luxury cars while using Uber XL. She said, "you see uncle, last time when I ordered Uber what the car pick me up? It's Audi RS7 lah! Then another time I got BMW 5 series. Even when the Vellfire came, I dont know how to open the door and the driver told me not to be Jakun girl much lah you!" This girl is manyak langsi and many talks lah! But talking to her in this hot evening makes uncle less drowsy.

4.37pm, Madam KHO ping and called me to pickup one apek holding a red bag at Dialysis center at Lorong Satu Kampung Pandan. I send the old man to Jalan Gempita 4 Taman Salak Selatan. This apek just kept quite all the way to his home until at the end he likes pointing his palm to the correct direction.

Camp at Petronas Awan Besar to fillup ron 95 for rm42 (25l).

6.16pm, SZB at Giant Bukit Puteri on Grabhitch to Ampang. Stop at nearby Vista Lavender Apartment to collect come big stones for her preparation after delivery mom.

7.58pm, ANN at Jalan Ehem 3/8 and put a note "pickup at 8.30pm" which I cannot wait. So I asked her to cancel. Dear diary, but you never know what you are going to get later. OTL.

Camp at Masjid Ehem. Pee and pray. Later I went the nearby clinic to buy cholesterol tablets.

8.32pm, I missed one Grabcar job, but then I got ping from the same address Jalan Ehem 3/8 but different requester. When pickup, ANN who just now requesting me to wait and pick her up at 8.30, is a tutor and studying at Uniten. The amoi likes to talk. She told me that she got 6 siblings. The olders sisters are twin as well as herself with her twin. So there are 2 twin couples on her family. "Your family shall be happening meh," I told her.

8.50pm, KIM at Jalan Mewah 3 sending to MidValley.

Then feeling tired, I drove home sweet home.

Dear diary, about today's title, I just wondering and pity why people in whatsapps groups like to talk about gambir only when they want to provoke about sex. OTL. The original title: Sorry Gambier Without You I Can Still Make The Steel Lady Cum Many Many Times.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...