NEAR BUT YET TOO FAR



Sunday, 18 September 2016.

Dear diary, today I will send son to TBS for his journey back to college in Kuala Nerang. His bus departure is at 10.45am.

When arrived at TBS around 9am, SRH ping from nearby Pangsaria. She called me first, and I told her to wait 15min due to very long and round route. Then she cancelled. Good lah.

9.20am, LAX at Jalan Gempita 2. 3 Bangla workers going to Hijauan Condo, not Exsim Condo. I wind down the windows as they entered the cab. The armpits smell is intolerable. Lajiao lah.

9.47am, IMS at Kiara Residence 2 going to LRT Kelana Jaya. The Maldives guy.

10.12am, YWN at St Ignatius Church. The local amoi sending to Jalan SS 22, near DJ Snooker, near Petronas SS 22.

Camp at Petronas 10.32am, Jalan SS 22, Damansara Jaya.
Carwash the cab for rm10.

11.45am, AHM at Jalan BU 3/6 going to 1 Utama for cheap-put rm2. Kannina Uber.

12.04pm, UZA at 1 Utama sending to Jalan Duta. When arrived, the Bangla got panic. I send him to Plus highway after Plaza Tol Jalan Duta.

12.59pm, HMR at Jalan Camar 4/1 Kota Damansara. She walked to my cab and asked me to pickup her gf at nearby Seksyen 7 PJ. 2 pax of young ladies with pretty dress going to Grand Bluewave Hotel Shah Alam.

Camp at Masjid Blue, pee and pray. Later lunch at Jalan Selendang. Then shortnap under the canopy.



3.14pm, WEB at Concorde Hotel. This MNasir looks like artist guy so manyak langsi. Even he asked the bellboy to take his dirty laundry and put them into my boot. Aiyah. Then he asked to go few stops. The first one at Shell ATM, then to laundry shop, then to barber. Actually he wants me to wait while he got his long hair trimmed and later send him back to the hotel. Manyak pretty! But I told him I cannot wait more than 5min. He asked me why, bcoz other Grabcar drivers can wait and switch off the apps and deal by the tepi longkang. Lajiaolah other Grabcar drivers!

After he throw his dirty laundry at the doby counter girl, he then calling his relative asking her to persuade the other cousin to join his bidding project. He spoke loudly on the phone, "he can works in Pasir Gudang mah, still single no commitment very flexible to travel around, I just need his four five thousand to support the million ringgit value project!" Aiyah. See my dear diary, a very successful man, living in the 5 star hotel, driving porsche, asking the doorbell boy to pickup his dirty laundry, acting like a vip, got 4 5 offices around key ell, having millions ringgit projects, but still need rm4k cash? Can you imagine mah? Lajiaolah.

3.46pm, NHN at Pangsapuri Damaimas going to Aeon Mall Shah Alam.

Camp for a while and no ping in Shah Alam. So sad, to cry also no use.

4.44pm, SHA at Vista Alam going to Menara U2 Condo near Aeon Mall Shah Alam. She is doing business on homestay and insurance.

5.10pm, SYM at KTM Batu Tiga sending to Kolej Meranti UiTM Seksyen 2. His dad has passed away and his brother is driving Grabcar now while waiting for other banking job.

Camp at Masjid Seksyen 2. Pray and pee. 6.06pm already.

6.49pm, a Sabah young man at First Ambulance Jalan Templer sending to TBS.

7.22pm, TAM at TBS but they still on the bus. So I need to drive one more big round into the Gate C. I send them to The Face Suites. When asked, the guy told me they are from Dubai. I dont know about TAM herself.

Camp at Shell Jalan Damai. Pray and pee.

8.31pm, a Jordan man with his family at nearby D'Villa going to Sungai Wang Plaza.

8.48pm, YNU at KFC Bukit Bintang sending to KTM Serdang. I set the Waze to KFC KTM Serdang which is on different location. Kannina WAze. When almost arrived, she told me not to go inside which I thought no need to go inside the condo. Actually she wants me to drop them opposite of the KTM station. Charcheebye lah.

9.43pm, 4 pax of Bangla, armpits smell likes shit, at Jalan Landai Permai. I wind down my windows. I send them to KLCC.

Got ping from ANS at nearby Avenue K, but after calling her, she cancelled. Pundenale truly.

10.07pm, then got ping from ABE at the same Avenue K. Yay! I send him to M-City.

Then I go straight home sweet home.

Dear diary, today I completed 15 Grabcar trips and 1 Uber trip. No airport job.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...