THIS IS MY LAST ENTRY



Wednesday, 31 August 2016. Hari Merdeka. The 59th Independence Day of Malaysia.

8.15am, SYD at Jalan Rasmi going to Maybank Bandar Baru Ampang. Later she asks for the return trip. While waiting for her to use the Cash Deposit Machine, I go inside the kedai mamak, but after order roti telor and teh-o, she comes out and wants to go home now! Aiyah, uncle need to cancel the order. Mamak dont mind.

9.19am, CLV at Jalan Dagang 3A sending to LRT Cempaka.

9.40am, LPY at Palm Villa City Garden going to Midvalley City.

10.11am, DIO at Zehn Bukit Pantai sending to Avenue 3 Bangsar South.

10.50am, AVI at Pantai Hillpark Phase 5 (the Grabcar apps cannot find Phase 3) going to Five Stones Condo PJ.

11.21am, MHD at nearby ABC Bistro sending to far far away Don's Diner at Bandar Baru Bangi. Yay! As expected, the Bangla student cannot speak Malay.

12.05pm, AYH at Am Avenue going to Hospital Serdang. He shows me his injured finger. He went to all the nearest clinics but none of them can remedy his injury.

12.38pm, LEA at Ramal Residence Kampung Sungai Ramal Dalam going to Bukit Gita Bayu. LEA is a mixed between Malay and British, and grew up in Britain, hence her Malay is not good.

1.02pm, AZL at UPM with dad after sending off his little brother. AFter shouting and calling, finally he gets into my cab. They came from Sipitang Sabah bah. I send them to Sun Inns Seri Kembangan.

Camp at Petronas Seri Kembangan and fillup ron95 for rm34 (17liter). Pee and pray. And shortnap to recharge.

2.52pm, SNT at Petaling Indah Block 6. I send the Rwanda girl to Giant Taman Connaught.

3.25pm, NNI at Seri Petaling with her Bangla gf going to Klinik Kesihatan Cheras.

3.59pm, JMS at IPG Kampus Ilmu Khas. The future teacher will teach primary school only. I send him to Cheras Leisure Mall.

4.15pm, BCK at Jalan Manis 4. 2 amoi going to TBS.

5.19pm, CHI at Angkasa Condo Taman Connaught going to TBS again. When follow Waze, I arrive at the back entrance which visitor car cannot enter. So I call her, and she asks me to wait there but too late as I already drive out from the entrance and need to drive far far 2 uturns to get back to the back entrance. Kannina.

5.42pm, FTY at TBS also I already overshoot as she ping from gate B. Then I need to drive one big circle and wasted 5min. Later the young pretty girl interviews me as her father also just started driving Grabcar in JB. I send her to Jalan Beluntas.

6.43pm, JHO at Jarrod & Rawlins Bangsar going to Wisma Cosway. The Singaporean guy likes to talk and talk on his business of jewellery, properties and gold.

7.51pm, KLD at Pavilion going to the FAce Suites. 3 pax of ARabs with a baby.

7.44pm, ANA at nearby Rennaisance going to KFC Jalan Sultan. The Siam pondan says, the previous driver dont know where the Renaissance is. Kannina.

7.58pm, OM SAJA at Masjid India going to Bukit OUG Condo. 4 pax of Arabs, 3 ladies with an elderly man. At first when I saw her name "OM SAJA", I thought they were Indonesia. But later she told me the meaning, "OM" means madam, and "SAJA" means quite night as mentioned in the Quran.

Almost 9pm, then I decide to go home, but no ping from Bukit Jalil to HOME.

Dear diary, I think this is my last entry of the month. Nobody cares kannn?

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...