HIGHER FARE HIGHER DEMANDS AGAIN THIS MORNING



Friday, 9 Sept 2016.

This morning I accepted 1 Grabhitch from Villa Ampang Condominium. It was raining heavily and when almost reaching the condo, she cancelled bcoz she heard that the LRT disruption service. She wanted to drive her own car. Charcheebye lah. So I go straight sending daughter to work.

7.54am, MAK the restaurant staff at Tarbush Bukit Bintang ping to pickup his Arab friends who cannot speak English and sending to Pullman Hotel.

8.11am, ITS at Binjai KLCC going to IJN.

8.19am, CLL at Vistana Hotel going to Majestic Photo Studio Jalan Pudu.

8.55am, LME at Ixora Apartment going to Medan Mara. He used to drive Uber for the first batch but later he quits bcoz not worth it.

9.27am, a PINOY guy, no name on the Grabcar apps so weird, at Titiwangsa Sentral Condo sending to Menara Olympia.

A bugger SHEP at Monorail Imbi, when arrived and waited for 7min, she play play only. Charcheebye.

10.00am, MRZ at Swiss Garden Residence, I mistaken for Swiss Garden Hotel. Kannina. After shouting and calling and barking, finally I got the right main lobby. OTL. When he hopped in the cab, I start scolding him angrily, but he calms me down by giving salaam and shakes my hand. Later, we talk and talk. He also mentions from his experience here about 3 Malaysian big races... [-deleted-] Aiyah. He said he glads found me can speak good English not like other drivers. I send the whole family to see his son, 4 pax to International Islamic School near UIA Gombak.

11.26am, after camping and having breakfast at nearby Medan Selera, got ping form AMR at Muhallah Nusaibah Female Hostel. I send her to KL Sentral.

Noon break. Fast forward.

3.10pm, MCA and his bf at KS Tyre Ampang near Maybank. MCA looks very young man, now working in the office, was a Grabcar driver and told me that last time he could earn rm20k permonth, driving 20 hours per day. "It's like killing yourself lah uncle! Woke up early at 6 morning and ended at 2 in the morning too," he says. So I believe him. I send them to nearby Dataran Palma near Ampang Point.

Got ping from MED at Fawina, but arrived, called, and after 7min no show, then I cancelled. Pundenale.

4.03pm, WSH at Tiara Duta Apartment going to Jusco Taman Maluri. The pinoy lady talk and talk.

4.31pm, LSY at the same Ambank near Jusco Maluri. The schoolboy going to Pertiwi Indah Condo.

4.44pm, AML ping to pickup his gf at BAM Villa. I send her to LRT Pandan Jaya.

Dear diary, today I learned the meaning of words "pishang" and "gemoks" thru my whatssap group.

5.10pm, WYZ at the same LRT Pandan Jaya sending to Bukit Pandan 1.

5.21pm, ARM and her gf at the same Bukit Pandan 1. I went inside to the lobby and when she hopped in, she told me that she know me from the previous ride which I doubt. At first I thought they were Pinoy. I send them to Plaza Berjaya thru bad traffic jam.

6.20pm, NAD and his family from Kuwait at Starbucks Berjaya Times Square. I send them to KWC Fashion Mall.

6.32pm, LEE a Singaporean IT Manager at Ibis Sytles Hotel (F&N) going to KLIA2. Yay! We talk and talk all the way, and sometimes keep quite for a while.

Camp for 7min at the KLIA Departure and later drive out to Petronas. Pee and pray. Later I decide to drive straight to Cyberjaya, but looking at the watch now is 10pm already and bad traffic jam on Dengkil highway so I decided to go HOME sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...