TERKINI LEPAS BEBAS DR KHIR TOYO KAHWIN LAGI



Sunday, 28 August 2016.

Sending daughter again to Sunway Pyramid Convention Center for the Cosplay Festival 2016.

7.49am, RIZ at Nadayu 28. 3 pax of India Moslem, 2 girls and a guy seating next to me, seems drunk and talking and shouting to each other. They want me to send them to KK Supermarket Sunway and return. I say okay lah.

8.12am, STF at Suriamas. 3 pax of Chinese Indon, 2 girls and a guy seating next to me. The guy glued to his smartphone. STF, at my backseat, told me to use NPE instead of Federal highway. I say okay. I send them to Church of St Francis Xavier PJ.

8.32am, CHL at 1381 Jalan 17/28 PJ sending to Sunway Sutera Apartment.

9.06am, KYL at Tropicana Avenue going to Midvalley City. The Singaporean is on doorlock business and now is having the exhibition there. While ondway, we saw a large group of bicyle racing event for the Hari Merdeka. He was quite curious, "you independent from British end of this month kan?" I say yes, "yo lah, last time we were independent together, Singapore and Malaysia, but we kicked you out. Now, your 9th August independent is from Malaysia!" He laughs only. And I say again, "we have so many similarities bro, and at the same time we also have so many differences," we just talk and talk.

9.35am, XIA at Northpoint sending to PPR Kampung Raya Permai. This chubby amoi likes to talk and talk too. She works as a customer service at night shift for online gambling for 2 years mah. Her mather in Singapore and father separated already and now she lives with the dad. I ask her why not working and staying with mather in Singapore due to higher value of money. She says, "aiyah uncle, higher income higher pay but also higher expenses, manyak shuhsah ho, mama always calling me if i am going out, here papa no worries, i can go out without coming home also he dont care!"

10.01am, OLO at Covillea Condo going to KFC South City, but stop at Vista Komanwel to pickup his bf. I greet them in Pidgin English.

10.49am, MRD at South City Plaza. 2 pax to Bebel of Yemen, New YOrk! Aiyah. Actually the correct name is Restoran Gate of Yemen.

11.00am, CND at Jalan SP 5/2 sending to The Redeemed Church of Christ Church of God. The local amoi comes together with smartly blue dressed Nigerian guy in a black sunglasses.

11.10am, SHH at Fortune Park Apartment going to nearby One South. 4 pax of young India men. At dropoff, although the fare is rm2 only, I shock to see they have to pay extra rm5 for the previous driver cancellation job. "The driver cancelled it," SHH says sadly, but he still pays me and leaves.

12.00pm, JOD at Putra Indah sending to Concorde Hotel KL.

12.35pm, GNS at Menara KL. The young and handsome India guy with his pretty chinese gf going to Pavilion. But on second thought, the chinese girl maybe Nepal.

Got ping 12.55pm from PINKY infront of Bintang Palace Nightclub. When arrive she asks me to wait for a lady going to toilet. I say okay. Then suddenly, 2 more girls come inside my cab. I dont mind and I start driving, and suddenly she screams! She says, the lady and a girl still inside toilet, and she gets out of the cab and calling her. I wait in the narrow street, and the weather getting hot. When they arrive, the total pax is 5 now including the girl. I tell her that I cannot take 5 pax, they protest. I ask for extra fare, they dont agree. They say, other driver can take them with no problem. I say, this is my car and can only take 4 pax. I ask them to take one more car, they get upset and get out from the cab. Good lah.

1.17pm, PRINCEOFTOOF at Low Yatt Plaza. When see me as the driver, he so happy mah. Kannina. The Egyptian wants to go to Sogo. His wife, a local Kedah, died already two years ago. So he just visiting her grave. He talks and talks and later gives me rm3 tips.

1.37pm, VIA at Titiwangsa Sentral condo sending to Pullman Hotel. The young Pinoy man is looking a place to stay since his company just provide him the 5 star hotel for one month. He got 2 more weeks. He says he only got rm1500 permonth budget and it's hard to find a nice condo under rm2k now in KL, so I told him to stay with his friend and pay them rm1k and they will appreciate it. He will think about it.

Camp at Petronas Lot 59 Jalan Ampang to fillup ron95 for rm35 (20liter). Later, pee and pray.

2.33pm, SHA at The Intermark with her little girl on a trolley. I send them to Avenue K and I told her that now Grabcar having Merdeka promotion and she might get a free ride. She tells me that her husband working offshore now.

2.46pm, ZIZ at KLCC going to Bistari Condo. 3 pax of Arabs.

Daughter asks to pick her up at 5pm and I plan to use Uber apps to set my destination to Sunway Pyramid. So, I believe the Uber apps doing its job properly, when I got the next trips to Sunway Pyramid.

3.37pm, while still on Uber final destination, MSS at Titiwangsa Sentral Condo going to Regalia.

3.51pm, still on Uber final destination, IED at Bistari Condo sending to Wisma Cosway.

Then finally, 4.08pm, MBR at Berjaya Times is going to Sunway Pyramid Resort. Yay! I am so happy bcoz no need to wait longer. MBR with his wife and little daughter not much talking to me though.

I arrive at Sunway Pyramid too early at 4.40pm, wait for daughter until 5.25pm and straight go home sweet home.

Dear diary, while waiting daughter just now, I got a call suddenly from Uncle CN [+ Why today is my last day driving Uber JB} who says his Uber apps not working bcoz his credit card is lost and inactive. I told him to use cash for payment. Later he asks me to pickup at 8pm tonight from the Dialysis center, HOspital Sultanah Aminah. But when I told him that I am in KL now, he says sorry. Later also, I post about his job at my whatsapp groups and some riders are willing to take the job. However, one of the driver already called him and telling the group that Uncle CN needs a cheaper Uber fare and cannot afford to take Grabcar. Aiyah!

KUALA LUMPUR: Bekas menteri besar Selangor Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo hari ini melangsungkan perkahwinan kedua bersama pasangannya. Khir Toyo Kahwin Lagi Satu Hari Ini Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo Kahwin Lagi Dr Khir Toyo Dilapor Kahwin Lagi Bekas MB Selangor Dr. Khir Toyo kahwin lagi TERKINI! Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo Kahwin Lagi Khir Toyo kahwin lagi, isteri 12 tahun lebih muda Lepas bebas, Dr Khir Toyo kahwin lagi satu

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...