I HAVE BEEN TRICKED AGAIN



Friday, 12 August 2016.

7.28am, starts the Grabcar apps by the KLCC roadside. Eat tapau mee hoon.

7.38am, VEE at Raja Chulan Hotel going to KLIA2. When arriving the hb open the front door asking the fare. Dear sweet diary, I have been tricked again. Lesson learned. Feel cheated.

Fast forward.
9.39am, camp at Jabatan Imigresen Putrajaya.
10.03am, NDR at nearby Jabatan Imigresen with his grand-dad going to Setapak Garden. The Yaman boy asking the nearby money changer on the way. I suggest the Ampang Park, but after google, he wants to go to Festival Mall, but later he changes his mind.

Camp at nearby Setapak shoplots and shortnap to recharge.

11.15am, NJB at Setapak Garden sending to Maju Junction. We talk and talk about his experience on "insolvensi" and "bankcrupty" issue.

11.37am, AZM at KTM Putra going to SK Segambut. When asked, his dad working with LHDN and now still renting the house.

11.57am, RNY at The Capers which he never put the correct condo. I shout to him and he shout to me also. Later he asks me to deliver 3 Sudanese uncles to Templer Park Falls which is far far away in Rawang jungle. Kannina. Later they asking when the time of Friday prayer started which I dont see any point as they will roaming around the park by that afternoon.



After dropping the 3 Sudan uncles, PRT ping me play play at Jalan Templer Heritage wants to KLIA2 which I accept. But later the lajiao cancel. Kannina. But looking at the fare (rm65) and comparing to the distance from Templer Park to KLIA2 (81km) which I think is not worth it. Good lah he cancelled.

Later, I found the Friday prayer at nearby Masjid Kraf.

2.09pm, MRB a pregrant negro lady at Andari Townvilla. She is 8 months pregnant and sending to Ixora Apartment.

3.00pm, at the same apartment, DON ping me to send to Jalan Tembaga SD 5/2. 2 pax of negro.

Camp at KFC Desa Aman Puri.

3.47pm, MIA at Aman Puri Apartment sending to Jalan Saga SD 8/1. Dear diary, this is my first non-negro rider on this apartment after few months driving teksi sapu.

4.27pm, MAH at Persiaran Perdana Bandar Sri Damansara going to nearby Damansara Foresta.

4.55pm, JAR at Persiaran Jemerlang Kuning sending to Tropicana Golf & Country Resort. This filty rich young man is manyak langsi. I give him 3 star.

6.22pm, MCL at Jalan PJU 1A/1F Ara Damansara going to Subang Airport. Yay! Then near to airport, I got ping from...

6.42pm, GNO with her gf at Starbucks Subang Airport sending to My Hotel @Sentral, Brickfields. They just arrived from Terengganu and speaks Malay Ganu very well. "Orang cina cakap Melayu mah," she says proudly.

7.53pm, GOS at Palm Court Condo Block C sending to Villa Puteri behind the Sunway Putra Mall. Inside my cab for the first 10 min, we just keep quite. When I ask whether to use the Waze, he says, "perfect!" Then we talk a bit about the traffic jam. He says, "traffic jam in KL is much much much better than in India! Especially in Bangalore where I came from." But I told him that people here still complaining about it everyday. Kannina.

8.15pm, JRM and his gf at Regalia going to Skillet at 163 Jalan Perak. I only say "merci" and goodnight to them.

8.37pm, SHZ at Wolo Bukit Bintang going to Petaling Street. The Singapore guy and me talk and talk. He just visited KL 3 days 2 night and never seen Petronas Twin Towers yet which is near to his hotel. Even he asks me about Menara KL Tower. He is working as hospital nurse and complains about some patients who are demanding a lot especially the low level ones. "I not bedek," he says. Then when I ask him whether I can send him to the airport tomorrow, he says he already bought KLIA express train return tickets. Kannina.

9.01pm, YOR a Bangla student with his bf at McD Kotaraya sending to Miharja Condo.



Dear sweet diary, today I did 6 Uber trips (6hr 4min) and 10 Grabcar trips. There are 1 KLIA2 job and 2 Subang airports.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...