SUNDAY MORNING SENDING TO MANY CHURCHES



Sunday, 31 July 2016. Last day of the month.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.28am. But need to go a couple of banks to make loan repayments.

7.02am, DEN at City Garden Palm Villa sending to TTDI. Then uncle camp at Mamak Restaurant for breakfast.

7.53am, SSW ping to pick up her cousins at Lorong Aminudin Baki 1 sending to Jom Heboh event at Stadium Bukit Jalil. The Sarawakian couple speaks language I cannot understeng. When asked, the husband says they speak "Melayu Sarawak."

8.28am, KHL at Vista Komanwel A. At the gate, when called the negro speaks not very clear. When hop-in, he want to go to church very fast fast one. I say my car cannot fly. Later I tell him to put a note or sms Grabcar driver about the Tower and unit number for convenience. I send him to Calvary Convention church.

8.52am, ULP at OUT Parklane very far far away to drive 15min. He can wait. I send the negro to Shambala Kidz Leadership Preschool church.

9.41am, LYN and his Pinoy family with 2 boys at Wharf REsidence. I send them to The Church of JC of Latter Day at Puchong Boulevard.

10.08am, YUU at Bandar Puchong Jaya going to Sunway Lagoon. It's a challenge to find her MRC shoplot. "Other drivers very easy to find lah uncle," she says later. Kannina.

10.33am, MIK and his bf at Mentari Court sending to near YMCA Brickfields. Then we see these Ferraris and sportcars on the road. Later at the dropoff when MIK pays me the cheapput fare, I tell him, "this fare is cheap man, but still cannot buy that Ferrari!" Then we laugh.

11am already, need to rush to home to bring daughter to supermarket to buy groceries.

Noon break. Restart 2.25pm.


2.26pm, ISA at Permai Court 1 going to KLCC. 3 pax of Pinoy ladies.

3.11pm, ING at KLCC infront of Petronas Philharmonik. 4 pax sending to KL Tower.

3.28pm, at KL Tower got ping from FSL sending back to KLCC. 2 pax and FSL wants to take my photo together inside the cab.

3.52pm, BO NGOC at Soho Suites sending to Double Tree Hilton.
4.03pm, FRW at Great Eastern Mall with wife sending to The Elements.

4.29pm, SBP at The Elements going to Gleneagles Intan Hospital.

4.47pm, IAJ at Jalan Mamanda 12 going to Intermark. 1 pax of lawyer lady during heavy rains.

5.16pm, MHN at PNB Darby Park, 4 pax of Arab family sending to Pavilion.

5.30pm, just after drop off MHN and family, suddenly this ARab guys, MHD and LUC, asking to send them to 1 Sentul Condo. I say okay. Later, 6.30pm, they want me to send his bf to the airport. Yay! Later this week, MHD wants to book me to send himself to the airport. Yay again!

Camp at Petronas KLIA exit for pee and pray. No ping at the airport, then I drive straight to Putrajaya looking for luck to get rider back to KL.

8.58pm, ROB at Putrajaya SEntral. 2 pax of PInoy guys going to DPulze. "Here Uber fare is cheaper than Manila!" he says. Kaninna.

9.16pm, amoi CNG at the same DPulze. The bf send her to the backdoor only, then they kiss kiss hug hug goodbye. I send the amoi to Sun U Residence Subang Jaya.

9.51pm, HSN an Arab with his gf at Lacosta Sunway South Quay going to 99 Speedmart SS 11.

10.10pm, TIE at BAndar Sunway going to PJ old town but need to stop at LRT Taman Jaya.

10.20pm, IDH at the same location, Zainab Cafe sending him to One World Hotel Bandar Utama.

Then 11.11pm already and I drive home sweet home.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...