BUSY SATURDAY MORNING



Saturday, 30 July 2016.

Starts car engine and apps at 6.38am.

Camp at Shell Bandar Baru Ampang to fillup ron95 for rm40 (22.8liter).

7.02am, NRL 13min far far away at Jalan Raja Uda sending to IJN.

7.17am, GAI at The Palladium going to Park Royal Hotel for her exam. I teach her the word "cari makan" means "how to make a living."

7.34am, an amoi at Petronas Cochraine sending to Maybank Pudu. She mistaken those Malay warongs as mamak restaurants.

7.54am, JSF at Casa Mutiara Jalan Hang Isap sending to Ambank Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.

8.09am, ARH t Bistari Condo Begonia going to Market Hall Pudu.

8.33am, ALN at Persiaran Pandan 8 sending to Wisma MPL.

9.11am, MKK-san a Japanese woman at Menara BUkit Ceylon going to Pavilion. I greet her and speak some words in nihongo and she quite impressed. "How do you speak good Japanese?" asks her. I just told her that I got many many Japanese friend lah sangat.

9.28am, KMI at Jalan Wirawati 7 sending to Dijaya Place. A lady looks like a dude just finished her smoking cigarette.

9.38am, SHE at The Royale Chulan Hotel sending to Sentul Pasar. The negro girl takes my hacks just like that.

10.03am, AKI at Jalan Pelangi 6 going to Quill City Mall. The rugged young man says he doesnt have a driving license and dont have a car. We talk and talk. He took his SPM very late after 5 years in Tahfiz school. He story mory about his many friends who got problems studying in Egypt, Yaman and Syria during recent war turbulences.

Then uncle got 2 pings from HO VINH HUNG (Kompleks Wilayah) and ONEZ SELANGOR (Grand Season Hotel) but when uncle arrive no rider show. Lajiao lah.

11.17am, THI at Sunway Putra Mall going to Menara Duta. She comes from Sungai Petani Kedah.

11.40am, SHM at Duta Ria Condo sending to Publika West Gate. 3 pax of Bangla.

Noon break.

2.48pm, HOG ping to pickup his gf at 7-eleven Ampang Jaya and supposed to send to D'Villa Jalan Ampang. He texts and asks how many minutes. I tell him about 13 min. Then he texts again where I am. I tell him already and asks him to check on the apps. I think he upset and tells me that he knows about the apps and just want to check where I am again. Lajiao! After pickup, the auntie suddenly wants to uturn back to 7-eleven. Aiyah, in the middle of the road.

3.07pm, SHH at Permai Court 1 sending to Vivo Mall Cheras.

3.38pm, RSD at PPR Laksamana bus stop during heavy rains going to Nissan Southgate service center. Then suddenly got ping from,

4.10pm, TNY at Pertama Residency Condo Cheras sending to KLIA2. Yay! 2 pax.

6.23pm, KAT at KLIA2 going to Panorama KLCC. Yay again! KAT an Australian minahsalleh talking Malay to me, "sangat berat," refererring to her big luggage that fit nicely on my trunk. When asks where she learned good Malay, "saya sudah disini KLCC selama 6 bulan." I dont believe her. Later asks her again, then she says she learned Malay at Canberra. "Cikgu saya berasal dari Pulau Pinang. Dia sudah berada di sana selama 3 tahun, oops bukan, 30 tahun!" "Saya bercakap dengan kawan kawan dipejabat saya bahasa Melayu, tapi mereka tidak mahu bercakap Melayu dengan saya." We talking talking in Malay, but later she keeps quite bcoz she got something on her ears. Then later before entering MEX highway, there is a bad traffic jam and she started talking English to me. OTL.

Camp at Petronas Lot 59 to pee and pray.

7.07pm, RIS at Brunsfield Embassyview sending to Brussels Beer Cafe. But stop at Seri Hening to pickup his bf. The India expat asks about how much my earning daily as Grabcar driver. I see my today cash collection money also wants to cry. Lajiao lah.

7.38pm, DNA at Menara Jade Tiara Ampang, Taman Dato Ahmad Razali, asking to drive fast fast to Subang Jaya. She wants to follow the shortest time in Waze. "Choose the 42minutes one lah uncle!" she shouts. I tell her that my car couldnt fly. But she insists to drive as fast as I could. I tell her that there are speed limit lah bitch! Charcheebye. Fortunately, the bossy pushy pussy lady keeps quite after that. If not, then I might ask her to get out of the car and find another driver! So langsi mau cari makan pon manyak shushah. After drop off at Marina Lakesuites Condo, I give her 1 star. She might give me the same.

8.19pm, RCD at DK Senza sending 4 pax of Indon Chinese to Lim Fried Chicken SS15. I follow the waze driving using the Federal Highway which RCD not normally using. The mom and dad arguing about millions of rupiah on my backseat.

8.55pm, SHL at E-Tiara sending to Hadramawt Temasya Glenmarie. 4 pax of Yemen.

9.27pm, CAL at Gold Chili. The Indon chinese couple going to Suriamas.

9.43pm, the nearby Eka at Ridzuan Condo sending to Bandar Puchong Jaya. The Indon chinese has been here for more 10 years. His Malay is good.

At his time, I wish I can have rider going to KLCC or near to my home. But,

9.56pm, then DIN at IOI Mall with his China wife going far far away to Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam. Aiyah, but uncle just smile. And DIN is friendly and speaks fluent Malay. I thought at first he is Indon Chinese. He tells about his recent car accidents, his bedridden dad, and his patriotic of self conscious to speak Malay like a Malay.

10.30pm, already tired but still available in Shah Alam. I turn off the apps and driving straight home for 43min.

Dear sweet diary, today I completed 10 Uber trips, 14 Grabcar trips and 2 back to back airport trips.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...