REASONS WHY DRIVING TEKSI IS SO STRESSFUL



Monday, 18 July 2016.

7.16am, ping from EUNICE at Jalan Kia Peng. Try to call, but it's the international number which cannot get thru. After 7min waiting, she cancels. Charcheebye.

7.30am, JER at Rennaisance. 3 pax to HSBC Amanah Lebuh Ampang.

7.53am, JIH at Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon sending to Jalan P Ramlee.

8.09am, DAR at Soho Suites going to KL Sentral.

8.25am, YUS at YMCA Brickfields. 4 blinds sending to UKM General Hospital. From their conversation, they involve with national sports championship. They talk and talk about their sports of events, mostly bicycle. They also mention about their friends and crisis in the club. See my dear diary, blind people oso wants to take Grabcar instead normal bloodsucking teksi. Later I drop them off at the building next to UKM GH which they enter and find out its the wrong building and need to get out from the building again. I feel embarras unable to help them at that moment bcoz there is a car behind me keeps honking his horn already mah!

9.03am, ONE at Sentosa Hospital going to Jalan Raja Laut. 2 pax.

9.50am, MOH at HR Steakhouse Kampung Baru sending to Plaza GM. 3 pax with a baby.

10.00am, MEL at Grand Seasons hotel (4 star) sending to cheaper 2 star Starpoints Hotel near Masjid India.

10.33am, SOP with her little daughter from JB at Menara UOB Jalan Raja Laut sending to Kenny Hills Bakers.

10.43am, UME at Jalan SEgambut. When arrive at Menara TKS, he already waiting on the opposite side. We calling and shouting and shouting. Wah lah weh. Finally he gets into my car. I told him that I am so upset bcoz I just follow the pin infront of Menara TKS. I dont feel safe anymore to send him to the car workshop. I told him my mood is bad now. But he still wants me to drive him there although he knows uncle was very angry. I ask him to find another Uber driver as I cancel the trip. At first he reluctant bcoz maybe Uber already charge him. But I told him that I dont charge him. He gets out of the cab and cursing and cursing. Lajiaolah UME.

10.54am, abg ISM at Guardian but his pin location on the other busy roadside. Stupid me follow his pin location. Wait 7 min then saw him and ask him to cross the busy road. I know it's a challege too for me to cross that road even there is space. The traffics are so fast fast driving. Later I drive forward and cancel his trip. He request booking again, but I ignore.

11.13am, a Bangla at Kamal Medical Books Center ping. When arrive I call him as I cannot find the bookstore. We shout and shout. Finally I give up and cancel again for three trips in a row. For sure, my cancellation rating dropping very hard by today. Kannina. But its okay as today only Monday morning.

11.25am, SOH at UKM Kolej sending to Monorail Titiwangsa.

11.43am, MRS with her big husband at Titiwangsa Sentral Condo sending to Toyota Service Medan Tuanku.

12.02am, MAT at OP bank Jalan Raja Abdullah sending to The Elements.

Noon break. Go home and sleep zzzz. 2.30pm already.



2.40pm, ABD ping and call to pick up his dad at Hospital Ampang. He gives me phone number to contact. When arrive, I message and call the number but cannot get thru. He gives another number, I call also no answer. Then he gives me the third phone number but I give up and no mood already and cancel the trip. I told him that its too long.

3.12pm, NAD ping to pickup her hb at home. LUZ is very talkative, friendly and full of gangsterisme. He likes to talk and talk. He used to drive Uber for 1 year now, and he was banned from driving Grabcar after 2 weeks of driving it. Today he just working for the last 5 days as a driver and bodyguard to the wealthy Bombay godfather. [Dear diary, Uncle will type our conversation later, now too tired and sleepy meh!]

4.13pm, BRD at Kelab Golf Seksyen 13 sending a couple to McD Bukit Bintang. Yay!

5.05pm, MAR at Pavilion Tower sending to Toyota Jalan Cheras.

6.11pm, REH at McD Desa Pandan going to KL Sentral. 3 pax of Bangla ladies. I dont believe it when REH talkative and non stop talking and talking beside me for the whole trip. Aiyah! Then she asks me, "are you boring uncle?" Charcheebye lah. Dear diary, uncle just thinking who is her lucky future husband? OTL

6.43pm, LIS at NU Sentral sending to Sunway Velocity Cheras. Taiwan, her bf lives in JB now. She curious why man suppose to pay all the expenses in a family even the wife is oso working?

7.23pm, NAV at Jalan Nakhoda Yusof. 3 pax of Bangla at construction site sending to Korea Embassy. Actually they stay in Berembang flat. When asked why not choosing the Berembang flat as final destination, "stop at Korea Embassy oso can," NAV say to me.

7.52pm, RAK and her bf at GlaxoSmithKline Keramat sending to Holiday Inn Express.

8.26pm, MOH at Pullman with his toddler sending to Berjaya Times Square.

8.39pm, ALE an Italy at Berjaya Times Square sending to Pavilion.

8.57pm, DEN ping at Fahrenheit, I cannot wait bcoz no parking. I try to drive 1 round turn at the back but DEN cancel. Kannina. 2 min he request again and I accept and he cancel. Lajiao lah DEN.

9.04pm, HAR and his bf at Fahrenheit sending to Laman Ceylon. When asked, HAR says he is from Greece. As usual, I told him, "Greece is nice country." THen I see him move his head showing not agree. "Yeah, the country is beautiful, but the government is bankrupt now!" "tidak bagus, tidak ada kerja" HAR says in Malay and surprised me. He speaks good Malay one. He works with Telecom company here.

9.16pm, FAR at Suasana Bukit Ceylon, 3 pax of Arabs going to Pavilion.

9.37pm, JES's bf at Fahrenheit sending to nearby Public Bank Sun complex. We talk and talk about bad teksi drivers.

9.47pm, AWK a pretty and sexy Malay young lady at PLaza Berjaya sending to Menara MPL which uncle heard for the first time. It looks like a bar club. Lantak lah.

10pm, got a Grabcar ping for a short distance for rm5 only. I decide to go home.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...