DRIVING SINGAPORE BUSINESSMEN TODAY



Tuesday, 12 July 2016.

6.53am, Sending my daughter to her office and listening to a Thousand a minute.

8.10am, amoi KHO at 38 Bidara to Hampshire Place Office.

8.32am, a Yemeni IBR at McD Ampang Park sending to Istana Hotel. Student of International Relations.

9.10am, a Mexican VIC at Verticas Residensi to Menara Sentral Vista. I made a joke by saying "astalavista baby!" but the boss just keep quite. Paiseh meh.

9.27am, SAM at Temple of Fine Arts. When arrive at pin location, she asks to gostan although not far. Aiyah.

10.17am, MDF, 2 Banglas at KL Sentral. Cannot speak English or Malay very well. Send them to Publika.

10.33am, JEN at Changkat View sending to Mandy Villa. 5 pax.

10.53am, MFJ at Changkat View again going to Publika again.

Camp at Petronas SM Batu Caves, pee and short nap. 11.52am already.

12.00pm sharp, as booked, pickup JAM and his colleague at Kian Joo Batu Caves. Send his colleague to KLIA2 and leave them at the airport until 3pm while I go to Masjid Sultan Abdul Samad (Sepang) for pray and noon nap to recharge. 3pm pickup JAM and send him to Coca Cola factory far far away in Enstek ulu jungle. Leave JAM for the meeting. 5pm pick him up again and send him to Aston Hotel Nilai. He gives me ringgit money but I prefer his Singapore dollar meh. He wants to book me for tomorrow trip again. Yay! He never negotiates and he just accepts my quotation. He says, "you win I win mah!" It's understandable that it's hard to find Grabcar driver in Nilai. And for known reasons he doesnt want to call for a teksi. Good lah.



After dropping JAM of at his hotel, no ping from Nilai to Sri Petaling. Camp to relieve myself at Petronas Lebuhraya Sungai Besi. Then still no ping to Bukit Bintang.

8.06pm, HUA outside of JW Marriot lobby sending 3 Chinese pax to Giant Taman Connaught. The girl at the back talk Mandarin and talk and talk all the way. Charcheebye. The other 2 friends interrupts on and off for a while.

8.59pm, IRF a Pakistani with his bf at Jalan Ahliman 3 sending to Low Yatt. With his cigareete smell mouth, IRF also talk Urdu and talk and talk and almost forgot to pay me. Lajiao!

9.25pm, MAC a young man Vietnamese cannot speak English at City Comfort Hotel sending to Aloft KL Sentral.

9.47pm, MON with her mom, dad and sister at The Majestic Hotel going to Devi's Corner Bangsar. I thingk they are Russians, but I never asked.

10.03pm, KAT at Jalan Bangsar roadside after get off the bus from Singapore. When asked why she prefer taking bus, she says "it's hard to find cheaper flight ticket at the last ticket mah!" I send her to Changkat View Condo for the third time today. Her bus were departed at 4pm from Singapore, took 6 hours journey and just now arrived.

Petronas Bukit Belacan rm42 (24l).

I call it a day, go home and update blog. Sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...